Lowest prices for your stay
US$118
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
US$119
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/10/21
Hotels.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
All reviews steak king bed into town for dinner country feel outdoor setting on site restaurant two singles grassed area spotless rooms cooked to perfection excellent quality the gold coast the main highway warrego highway easy parking light sleeper stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2021

Comfortable beds and cosy rooms. Restaurant and in room dining available. Welcoming staff. Rooms have aircon and heating and are spotless. Bathrooms modern and clean. Kids and I loved it and we stayed on our way to Canarvon Gorge. Would come back.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

I made a booking though Expedia, I travel a lot and I find Expedia to be quick and simple, I am an Expedia VIP with gold status and I have a large number of points accumulated. I like to use Expedia for a number of reasons, however if is sometimes apparent that the owners and/or managers are less than impressed with Expedia bookings by the room style or location you are given. If it just somewhere to put ones head down for a night so be it. On this occasion however the owner/manager went to great lengths to tell how hard done by he was and that he got less money that from a direct booking, how he had to go through 3 different servers to Switzerland to get paid and what a big problem it was for him. After a 9 hour drive I couldn’t really care less, I just wanted to get to the room. So when I get an email from Expedia asking for feedback on my check in experience I was honest and said it was less that ideal and that the proprietor had a real issue with the third party provider. Unfortunately we somehow managed to accidentally take the room key with us so when I had a call from the motel this evening I said I knew we had the key and would get it returned ASAP, the manager seemed to not care at all about the key but started of a tirade of angry rhetoric about my 3 out of 5 review, and again stated to tell me all about the evilness of Expedia and how they make millions and it all goes off shore, how they paid no tax, he went on to assume he knew all about my line of work and how I shouldn’t hide behind reviews and should be a man and put my name to the review. I did not appreciate being called by the owner of a motel and being ripped into because he didn’t like my review, which was nothing more than honest feedback, I never mentioned all of the short comings of the accommodation or the noisy Neighbours rooting in the next room. If old mate has such an issue with third party providers and OTA’s then why use them, he should sever all ties with them and take his chances on a second rate website and passing trade. Very unprofessional to call a guest and abuse them because you didn’t like honest feedback. Perhaps he is in the wrong line of work. I will not recommend or return.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable and comfortable overnight stay while traveling through Roma. We received a very friendly and warm welcome from Amanda and nothing was too much trouble at reception.

Our rooms were very nicely furnished and very comfortable and clean. We could park right outside so very convenient.

The highlight was our evening meal at the restaurant which was first class and service was superb.

Great trip - thank you!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2021

The Overlander is brilliantly placed to meet the needs of travelers through Roma. The restaurant is on site and provides top quality fare at reasonable prices. The rooms are very beautifully appointed, comfortable and warm. You need that in Roma! All the sites of Roma are nearby. relax and enjoy!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Very comfortable overnight stay on our way north. Large clean and and well furnished rooms. Great restaurant on site. Good reception experience with checkin and checkout. Well located adjacent local attractions. Will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple