Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
Booking.comUS$109
FindHotelUS$108
CheapTicketsUS$109
eDreamsUS$109
All reviews steak king bed into town for dinner country feel outdoor setting on site restaurant two singles grassed area spotless rooms cooked to perfection excellent quality the gold coast the main highway warrego highway easy parking light sleeper stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable and comfortable overnight stay while traveling through Roma. We received a very friendly and warm welcome from Amanda and nothing was too much trouble at reception.

Our rooms were very nicely furnished and very comfortable and clean. We could park right outside so very convenient.

The highlight was our evening meal at the restaurant which was first class and service was superb.

Great trip - thank you!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2021

The Overlander is brilliantly placed to meet the needs of travelers through Roma. The restaurant is on site and provides top quality fare at reasonable prices. The rooms are very beautifully appointed, comfortable and warm. You need that in Roma! All the sites of Roma are nearby. relax and enjoy!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Very comfortable overnight stay on our way north. Large clean and and well furnished rooms. Great restaurant on site. Good reception experience with checkin and checkout. Well located adjacent local attractions. Will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night on our way to Brisbane.

The lady at reception made us feel very welcome and the staff in the restaurant were very friendly as well.

The room is lovely and big with a king size bed which was very comfortable. Even though your on the main highway, it’s very quiet. I’m a very light sleeper and the sound of trucks etc didn’t bother me at all.

We ate at the on-site restaurant, the food was really yummy especially the Overlander cob loaf. I had the lamb shanks which just fell off the bone and my husbands steak was cooked to perfection.

I’m very happy we stayed here, it had been a long day travelling from Longreach and we both needed somewhere comfortable to rest.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mishmosh007
Reviewed 17 March 2021

I’ve stayed in various motels in Roma over the last 3 years whilst travelling for work but hadn’t tried the Overlander. Now I wish I’d done so earlier! The hosts are extremely helpful and welcoming. The room service was incredibly prompt and the food was great. The bed was so comfortable I had the best night’s sleep I’ve had in ages. Highly recommend staying at the Overlander.

Date of stay: March 2021