Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
All reviews western queensland local pub en route undercover parking cooked meals an enjoyable stay comfortable bed lana motel shower vehicle laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2021

Lana and Paul were very welcoming - and served a great home-cooked breakfast. Lana also helped me with laundry ($6.00 with line drying) and a really nice touch was the bucket and squeegee outside each pair of rooms to enable travellers to clean their windscreens before travelling on. Comfortable bed, good reading lights, table and chairs, good shower. Some windows fly-screened. Rather noisy but efficient old-fashioned a/c in wall. Good little pool for an early-morning dip. Walking distance to The Big Rig and to the town centre.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank Hallomega
Reviewed 26 August 2020

I have now made the Roma Motel my regular stay when I come to come to Roma for work. Lana and Paul are very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are comfortable and extremely quiet ( no traffic noise or neighbours).
I must say they have the best home cooked meals to die for. After working 12 hours days, the last thing I want to do is go somewhere for dinner, but alas I can have a beautiful home cooked meal in my room. ( the mixed grill is amazing)
Finally to top it off, everything is reasonably priced and nothing is a drama to Paul and Lana.
This is my home away from home.

Room tip: Every room is good
Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2020 via mobile

A good price for a perfect room. Clean and tidy, and also very quiet. Friendly reception staff, and also very helpful. Close walk to every amenity. I couldn’t find the heating, but if I could, I’d be giving this a five star.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank hogyn77
Reviewed 6 July 2020

Neat, clean and tidy rooms, not long refurbed. Everything operational. Great value for money. Excellent old fashioned cooked breakfast. Didn't have meals on the weekend when we went through but referred to local pub a few blocks away which was also excellent. Everyone in Roma (and at the motel) super friendly and helpful. One slight drawback was unavailability of undercover parking for a slightly higher vehicle, i.e. over about 2m.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 14 January 2020

We chose to stay at this motel on our way to western Queensland. It had everything we needed and was clean, comfortable and very well presented at a reasonable price.

We ordered an evening meal from a local eatery which was delivered to us by the motel owner with plates, cutlery and wine glasses. An extra service which was much appreciated as we expected to be eating from take-away containers.

The owners were very polite and friendly. Certainly recommended. Thanks for an enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: January 2020