Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I had to do a rush trip to Nambour to visit a sick friend so I booked into Hospital Grove Apartments, with late travel and delays I did not arrive until 1am. The amazing Wendy was not phased by this and in fact did everything possible to make my stay enjoyable with her lovely bubbly personality.
The room was spotless, bed comfy and with the kitchenette I cooked up a storm for my sick friend. If you need laundry detergent, they have it in the office for a small donation to the hospital. I will be returning in a few weeks and happy to stay again.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this place on 5-6 Dec 2016; then again on 03-04 Jan 2017. Consistently superb! Wendy ~ the staff~ was extremely helpful and genuinely accomodating with regards to our stay. The apartments are strategically located within walking distance to the hospital ~ the main reason for our booking~, close to cafes and eateries; apartment is well equipped, neat clean tidy. Very pleased with our stay. Thanks, especially to Wendy.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Right next to the Nambour hospital a very quiet, well equipped place to convalesce.
Quiet, own bedroom, own comfortable lounge and great coffee. You are welcomed by a wonderful hostess ho will take care of your every need. The TV was in the lounge however her is a comfy single bed and lovely lounge on which to lie down to watch TV and forget your pain. Home away from home!! We were lent a DVD player at no expense. The balcony was a lovely place to enjoy the best filter coffee you can imagine. Mine hostess had supplied extra dark colored bath towels for those of us from the bush who cannot use the gorgeous white fluffy towels supplied. The pillows were great. Low soft ones for those who require it and harder ones for those who like support. The linen was excellent and in good condition. A magnificent home away from home. Quiet, Excellent ambiance. Convenient location and undercover parking. No noisy sharing as at other PTSS accommodations. A wonderful place to stay. where you will be greeted by a charming hostess. Ten out of ten. If you leave the air conditioneron in the living room and the bedroom door open you will get the cool air. A microwave is all you need when ill but there is a cook top and fridge. A truly welcoming refuge for those who need to stay for procedures at the Hospital next door. The walk in shower was a blessing for me but you can order a room with a bath. A supermarket 7 Eleven is just over the road. Balcony rooms are available with views of the Nambour Valley. If you need a walk in room without stairs just ask. There are plenty where you just get out of your car's undercover parking and walk straight into the room. Just ask. A very welcome retreat. We will be back.

Room tip: If you have trouble walking ask for a walk in room right from your car. If you require a bath - just ask.. All rooms are very quiet,
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

We have had to make 2 sudden trips to Nambour for family being in hospital in the last 2 years and Wendy at the hospital Gove appartments could not be more helpful I would strongly recommend staying in these appartments they are beautifull clean and spacious rooms

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We stayed here for an overnight on a two bedroom unit. I like where it's located right next to the hospital which is very convenient for my husband's appointment. We also had one door locked-up garage where we securely parked our car. Inside the unit is quite organised and plenty of towels in the bathroom which is good. The owner is very friendly and accommodating. After we checked out, she lets us parked our car at the guest's carpark while we went to the hospital. I highly recommend the place.

Date of stay: July 2013