Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$82
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Expedia.comUS$81
PricelineUS$82
eDreamsUS$82
All reviews small fridge away from the road private hospital comfortable bed cafes accommodation motel sink unit reviewers jug
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2019

Good size rooms, comfortable beds, little kitchenette, and shower was a good size.
It is a bit back from the main road but i think that helps to keep the noise of the traffic down. Plenty of parking. Great customer service. Best internet connection I have ever gotten when staying at accommodation even compared to a high end accommodation.
Was to cold to try the pool.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2019

Just recently stayed at this Motel in Nambour.
Ideal location for anyone out of town needing to visit relatives or friends in the Nambour Hospital as it is within a 2 minute walk from the hospital.
The room is very clean,extremely quiet and has everything you would need for a comfortable stay.
The hosts were very helpful in the way they allowed me to park my car there prior to check in and after while I needed to be at the hospital.
Highly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ozkiwi414
Reviewed 29 April 2019

All I can say is wow. What a pleasant surprise was this motel. I didnt get the name of the lovely woman at the front desk but she was great and helped me with some information on arrival...much appreciated. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was firm. There was a small kitchenette facility with microwave and sink and all you need to eat a take away meal and then clean up after yourself. TV worked perfectly. It was very quiet. The wi-fi was amazing...the best I have encountered in any accomodation yet and that includes five star resorts. Could not fault it at all even though the place was busy during my stay. The Nambour Hospital is across the road and there was a couple of cafes nearby and a Japanese sushi place as well. Overall - excellent.

Room tip: My room was ground floor and my car was park right at the door so I would recomend that.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Brianwri
Reviewed 30 March 2019 via mobile

Just a one night stay at short notice but owners were very friendly and welcoming.

Room was pleasant and a reasonable size. Good size bathroom too.

Comfy bed, good shower and a microwave which is a bit of a must have for us.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

I wanted to leave a positive review for this motel - it is the second time I have stayed and it was sooooo very clean, lovely little balcony view and directly across from the Nambour hospital where I had an appointment. The owner/operators are the most beautiful people and bend over backwards to make sure your comfortable. Free parking is an added bonus. I will definitely be staying there for my next up coming appointments

Date of stay: March 2019