“Quick coffee stop on a 1400km drive”

Historic Railway Cafe
Ranked #12 of 32 Restaurants in Longreach
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Description: Come an enjoy our barista brewed Aromas coffee at the NEW Historic Railway Cafe. Conveniently located at Longreach Railway Station, its the perfect spot to relax and take in the wonderful heritage ambience of this 100 year old building. Select from a scrumptious menu of savoury and sweet delights - all freshly made. Spend some time viewing railway museum items while you are there.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a fabulous little gem of a cafe in Western Queensland. Friendly staff, funky atmosphere in a beautiful heritage building and the best coffee I’ve had (iced latte) in about 4,000km.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Grabbed a coffee on the way out of town and it was the best one we had had in awhile. The cafe is a lovely spot to relax and recharge before you visit more local sights

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The railway station platform is an ideal sun trap for a mid winter breakfast. Breakfast and lunch menus plus blackboard specials.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We saw the coffee flags
Stoped with a big truck and gooseneck
Got excellent coffee was so good had to buy two
Breakfast burrito was so so good I ate my husbands well we shared,
I called it sharing he called it steeling
Will stop here every trip
Service was excellent

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Wow. The food is not what I expected from such a small town. The food and coffee offering is above average it’s in a league of its own. Well done and I am always going to stop and enjoy my taste of the city in Longreach!

1  Thank msounty