“Great but possibly over priced? ”
Review of Kazuki's

Kazuki's
Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Daylesford
Price range: US$51 - US$103
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lunch - Saturday & Sunday from 12 noon Dinner - Thursday to Monday from 6 pm
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I’m not experienced in this kind of fine dining, nor in Japanese foods, so make of this what you will. I really enjoyed the experience, the flavours and foods, especially the complimentary pineapple sorbet at the end - just exquisite. Considering the nice venue, they were very patient and kind to us with our 8month old baby being there. We also didn’t realise it was degustation only on Sat night but they were flexible enough to allow us to have a 2 course meal instead so that was great. I loved my duck mains, hubby loved his meals. Unfortunately I had to fill up on bread to not leave hungry and I had great trouble understand the waiter but my husband didn’t. If there were just a little more to fill up on it would have been a 10/10.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

The best thing about this restaurant was the bread and butter, which was delicious.
the rest of the food was good but extremely overpriced. The waiters were extremely hard to understand and I work with people from CALD all the time and so am very good at this.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I had such great expectations for this place having read the reviews. It was neither Japanese nor European. In fact it was a seven course disgustation of flavours and textures that barely worked, if at all. A particular low light was the pear sorbet with shaved blue cheese. I love both these things. I do not want them together on a plate. Another major disappointment was the cost considering the experience. They are charging fine dining prices in a room that is brightly lit with the vibe of a bistro. No attention to detail whatsoever. To be honest three courses in we wanted to leave.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Kazuki at Daylesford. One of the best Japanese restaurants in that area. Also recommended by the age food guide 2018. Japanese and French food fusion with a great combination. I love the raw veal and duck breast the best. Highly recommended

Reviewed 10 July 2018

To find a restaurant of this class and caliber in country Victoria is absolutely amazing.
We enjoyed a five (5) course meal which was a 10/10. The restaurant is quaint and very well set out in an old hotel. The service was exceptional and very personal. The wine list and Sake is brilliant and compliments the meals on the menu. I would highly recommend this venue to all lovers of great food and locations. Just a tip book early as Saturday night fills up quickly. A great place for a romantic dinner or special occasion. We will be going back again as its only a short trip from Melbourne.