“Bite to eat ”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to pop out for a meal with my son as he is back from uni.
I had a Tennessee steak which was absolutely lovely. The chips and onion rings were also top notch.
My son had a bbq burger and chips, the food was well presented and we both enjoyed it very much.
The service was really good, the staff were very polite and helpful.
The place was pretty busy for a Wednesday night. But saying that the staff had it all under control.
Price wise it’s not that bad either.

General Manager A, Manager at The Priory, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for this! Its lovely to have such positive feedback and we’d love you to join us again and again! The Priory

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I come here loads with my girl for the child's play area which is good.clean and well run. I pop next door to get some good for my 3 year old and wow. a few cold chips. 3 hard nuggets and a slimy corn on the cob. How as a chief you would put your name to that even more so going to a child. this place has always had a reputation for rubbish food. and it's not helping itself 1 bit. if you want a good example of kids meals and portions and just a decent standards then go to bazeerk in moulton park. cheap and very good .

priory....please sort it out.

1  Thank David F

We’re happy to replace any meals that are not up to scratch, please just make us aware, both the Fuzzy and Priory teams are happy to help. The Priory

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We are a big fan of Sizzling pubs and this one didn't disappoint. Lovely meals at low prices. We both tried the burgers. Grilled Chicken and a Beef Burger. Both were very tasty. The meals were also served quickly. The pub is very welcoming from the outside, and is a lot smarter than others I have seen from the chain. Lots of places to sit inside and a play area for the kids. We will be back again soon when in the area!!

General Manager A, Manager at The Priory, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your brilliant review and high star rating! We’d love to have you back as soon as possible :) The Priory

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I live wellingborough have done for years . This place has always been ok , never the best but it's a family orientated pub wacky warehouse etc . Today I was gob smacked at what they served me . Handed the food back and Demanded a refund . It was shocking . Supposedly the ultimate fry up ? There was nothing there . Very poor quality . Etc etc
Spoke to the duty manager who refunded me and said well we are busy ??
Employ more staff then . Service was shocking . Food was shocking . I wont return again . And I've been using this pub for years . Shame as used to be ok, but the service and quality has been deteriorating the last 12 to 18 month . Maybe new management is needed etc who knows

General Manager A, Guest Relations Manager at The Priory, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

I’m sorry you had such a terrible experience. I’ve spoken to the team members that addressed you on your visit. I can assure you that we have gotten to the bottom this and should not be an issue that’ll repeat itself henceforth. The Priory.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Visited today to celebrate my birthday and opted for the carvery. First time eating here and made the trip especially for the carvery. The meat was excellent both in quality and quantity.

Roast potatoes a little hard but I like mine like that. New manager was welcoming and friendly

General Manager A, Manager at The Priory, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you so much for your high rating and praise! We’d love to have you back for many more birthdays to come (and all the days inbetween)! The Priory