“Lovely food”

Ranked #16 of 70 Restaurants in Thirsk
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went on a Saturday night, was very busy, but they found us a table, gorgeous food and very friendly staff

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

As my title suggests the food was very good and everyone enjoyed their meal. It was a reasonable price and there were some interesting choices on the menu as well as the traditional meals. It was quite busy when we arrived, parking is quite limited and it is on a busy road. Service was slow, we booked for 7:30 but weren’t seated until quite a while after that and then food took a long time (one of our group heard the staff arguing so maybe something went wrong?
I would happily go again if in the area but hopefully with prompter service.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Good food and service , ordered a takeaway and I had to wait a short while when I went to collect but to be fair the restaurant was packed out . Keep up the good work

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing, the waiters there are very polite and helpful, reasonably priced! Highly recommended

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

This was a recommendation and I was driving home on that A1 so took the opportunity to try it. I had no booking but it wasn't full so got seated straight away. Very nice ambience. Poppadoms and pickles were good. Decent sized bowls and some lime pickle that was definitely not Pataks! Chicken chaat starter was nice but I'd have preferred a little spicier. I forget the name of my main, other than it contained 21 spices, allegedly ! Whilst it was very nice, I would have preferred a little spicier again. The tandoori roti was particularly good. Whilst I prefer my food spicy, I'm sure it will satisfy other people's milder tastes though. A nice pint of cobra and decent service. I'd definitely return.