Scolfes
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Cooden Beach Hotel(Bexhill-on-Sea)
  • Pool
The Northern Hotel(Bexhill-on-Sea)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
George Hotel(Battle)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewstea roomafternoon teaeast sussexlovely warm atmospheretea shopmind your headside saladcobblerlovely afternoonb bgreat homemade foodsconesstayed for one nighteggs benedicta lovely place to staycream teacar park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night only . The bedroom wasn’t huge but didn’t need to be with a really comfortable bed and lovely views with a great bathroom. The breakfast was the best I’ve ever had in a hotel or B&B - sausage was particularly good but so was the poached egg and bacon. The welcome from the owners was really friendly and genuine. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Stopped off with my mate on our way at our for girly day- never been before and loved it! Had a small breakfast and added a sausage- it was delicious! Sausage and bacon - yum - egg done just as requested- bread was gorgeous.. just loved it - and I’m not normally a cooked breakfast person.
The shop itself is roomy and very well decorated and the presence of their dog, Olive, was the icing on the cake for me. I will return.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 13, 2018

I booked an Afternoon Tea for my Daughter's Baby Shower and cannot recommend Ian & Jen's Tea Room highly enough. The food was excellent, all home made and Jen went to the trouble of making shortbread baby feet for the event. Everyone commented on the venue, the food and the lovely warm atmosphere. Thank you so much both of you, Grace had a lovely afternoon and I really apreciate all of your hard work and understanding, you made the day so special.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Visited on New Year’s Eve with my wife. Wonderful friendly welcome. We have a new puppy and they were very accommodating. The food was excellent, very good coffee and lovely warm atmosphere. Small family with young children sat close to us and were also made very welcome. Throughly recommend this tea room. Thank you we will be back- other items on the menu sound to good.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clare T
Reviewed December 31, 2017

What a lovely venue for breakfast/brunch/lunch. Quite the most delicious guacamole ever tasted. High quality food locally sourced and beautifully cooked. Very friendly welcome even though we were dripping wet, covered in mud with a puppy in tow. Pet friendly and resident Scottie, Olive, is the star of the show! Staff very attentive and service excellent. Will certainly come again. Great for family meals too. Only used the tea room but there is bed and breakfast accommodation too.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple