“Outstanding Burger”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Oakmere
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Part of JWLees brewery, providing a warm, friendly welcome to diners and drinkers alike. Situated in Oakmere next to beautiful Delmaere with a large beer garden and plenty of parking. We serve the best Ales from JWLees along with fresh and tasty home made food & a great selection of wines and spirits. Not to mention we are dog friendly. The perfect place to stop after a long walk!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a business lunch. Had a meeting followed by a great meal. The burger with pulled pork was one of the best I have ever had. The BLT a colleague had was outstanding. Scampi and steak baguette were also well liked. Great place and would be good in the summer in the garden.

shelly4steve, General Manager at Vale Royal Abbey Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves and I will pass on your fabulous comments to the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

9 of us came out for a Meal, nice friendly greeting as we came threw the door. We were seated and our drinks order was taken straight away. A few minutes later they came and took our meal orders. The wait for the meals were quite long and the two children's meals were brought out last. Two people had the gammon and it was very salty and fatty, two had steak baguettes which were a little bit chewy in places. Everyone else said their meals were lovely. Would certainly try the place again

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. I would like to apologise that we failed to meet your expectations. I can confirm that I have passed on your concerns to the Butchers and I have discussed your service concerns with my team. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We love this pub. Since the new landlord and lady took over the whole place is warm and inviting. Open fires, dog friendly and green play spaces added to outstanding pub food and friendly staff - what more could you want?

1  Thank Lorna A
shelly4steve, General Manager at Vale Royal Abbey Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely comments, I am always extremely proud to share such great reviews with my Team, thank you again and looking forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped on our way past while driving to Wales and were very pleasantly surprised by the excellent food and the friendly staff. The seafood linguini in white wine sauce was really tasty.

It’s fantastic that you enjoyed your time here at the Vale Royal Abbey Arms. It’s great that you took the time to let us know and I will pass on your compliments to my team. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

allways fancied trying the abbey arms was really good food and service and the decor etc is lovely will definitely be back