“Excellent food and service.”
Review of Cheshire Grill

Cheshire Grill
Ranked #5 of 130 Restaurants in Northwich
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We ordered the steaks and they were lovely. It's my son's birthday in May so we will be definitely visiting again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

After deciding last minute that my boyfriend and I wanted a night out, we weren't expecting to be able to book a table considering how late we left it, however the very easy booking system online proved us wrong and still managed to find us a table. Upon arrival, one of the waiters was carrying two plates of food yet still managed to stop and welcome us to let us know that someone would be with us as quick as possible which instantly gave us a good feeling. After being seated by who we could only presume was the manager (who was lovely) she made sure we were aware of the food they didn't have in due to it being bank holiday, of which she was very apologetic for.
When it came to ordering our food and drinks, we were not left waiting long before we were greeted by Erin who assured us that she would be looking after us during the course of the evening, whom was very friendly and polite and that comes at a rarity nowadays. The wait for food was impeccable and it all came out in a very reasonable time, but long enough to know that the food was 100% fresh.
We had the Angus Sirloin and the Ribeye, and it is safe to say that for the price it absolutely lived up to expectations!! Everything down to the mushrooms was beautiful, I just wish there were more of them!!
So overall, we could not fault one single element about our night, it was stunning. Thank you so much for having us, we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Food was extremely good, thestaff are friendly and attentive. Will definately be visiting again, thank you

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Myself & my fiancé came on Saturday for the start of my Birthday week we had a beautiful meal also because it was for my Birthday I was given a complementary glass of pink bubbly a Birthday card was on the table & also a balloon it was just such a lovely gesture so very kind & thoughtful. We are returning on Thursday to carry on my Birthday week celebrations for Afternoon Tea with our little girl I’m sure it will be fabulous. The service, quality of food & just the overall experience was wonderful we are very happy customers & are looking forward to returning on Thursday

Reviewed 4 April 2018

First visit to the Cheshire Grill. Lovely place. Food was good. The service was a little slow between starter and main but it was very busy. Staff really friendly and helpful