“Good food ”

Wildwood Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 130 Restaurants in Northwich
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Always a good choice on the menu. Good quality food. Great salads. Friendly staff. Great location next to the cinema

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The food was excellent - and that's where the good news ends. The service, although enthusiastic, was very poor. On arrival, we were ignored. After a prompt, we were then told by one member of staff that one of the other two members of staff close by, locked in personal conversation, would attend to us. On the conclusion of their chat, they both walked away. The waitress did not know the menu. I paid in cash and the change was wrong - that sorted the tip. The staff are VERY uncoordinated. Here's my advice - FOCUS ON THE CUSTOMER!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food and great service, David really made my mother's birthday and certainly would visit again, many thanks!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

After a warm welcome by Alex we were shown to a table.... she presented us with an a la carte and specials menu. We chose a Malbec and G&T to drink also water, all of good quality which was enjoyed by us both ....then chose a risotto my husband had mushroom while I had haddock and cheese... both very tasty and plentiful, then to follow my husband chose an ice cream sundae, my choice was chocolate fudge cake with honey comb and ice cream...all served by David who also was very friendly ... all in all a most enjoyable experience and will return.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We chose to visit this restaurant after watching a film at the nearby multiplex cinema. They were quiet, as it was only just after 5pm, we were greeted by Alex and offered a choice of tables and the menu, there was also a specials menu. She returned shortly to take our drinks order and brought them over shortly after.
My wife chose the smoked haddock risotto and I had the mushroom and chicken risotto. The meals arrived promptly, served by David who served us from then on, he had a dry sense of humour and kept us entertained for the rest of the evening. The food was excellent and quickly disappeared, I was then tempted to have a sweet, which again was very good. I finished with a double espresso. The whole experience was a good one, and we certainly will return.