“😋”
Review of Ozzy's Cafe

Ozzy's Cafe
Ranked #66 of 210 Restaurants in Crewe
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Anybody who slags this place off is mental. Staff are lovely, food is hot, tasty and arrives in good time. It’s a greasy cheap cafe not fine dining. I love it !

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We visited today for a snack and hot drink on a bitterly cold afternoon. The place is spotlessly clean, the two young ladies serving were pleasant and friendly and the food cooked fresh and served piping hot, as were the drinks. Definitely worth a visit when in Crewe.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My 2 sons and I come here nearly every week after their swimming lessons.
Always have fantastic service off Jodie and the boys one of who is autistic and very fussy love the food.
Cannot fault it.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Ozzys is in my home town and me, my daughter and boyfriend visit frequently. The food is very good and the staff are friendly. I would definitely recommend the beefburgers they are very good.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Went to this cafe today as it was beautiful weather and I wanted to sit outside. Very impressed with how quickly we got our food. I had a full meal and my Mother had a bacon roll. Food was piping hot, and very tasty and the staff were friendly, one man even came outside to us as there was a fly hanging around and getting on my nerves, and he was trying to swipe it away from me with a menu card lol. Wouldn't hesitate to go there again.