Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 01/30/22
Free cancellation until 01/30/22
eDreams
Expedia.com$128
All reviews the club lounge complimentary mini bar gerrards cross juice bar two double beds steam room relaxation room pillow spray kit kat spa facilities lovely hotel great facilities changing rooms afternoon tea bar food decent size relaxing stay
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2021 via mobile

We really enjoyed our Fri-Sat night stay at the CP Gerrards Cross. Upgraded room was very clean and bed extremely comfortable. Live music in the hotel bar was really good as was the bar food. Friendly and helpful staff throughout the hotel.

Spa facilities, especially the jacuzzi, were very good. It doesn’t get 5* because of the service charge in the bar for table service, this must have been hidden away in the small print somewhere. Would definitely return to the CP Gerrards Cross, thanks to all the staff that looked after us.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Guest Experience Executive, Guest Services / Front Office at Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2021

Dear "BOF3",

Thank you for your the time to take feedback about your recent stay with us.

It is with pleasure that I read your positive feedback regarding your last visit. I am delighted to see that you have had a fantastic Friday - Saturday experience in our hotel. I am delighted to read that you found the service to be amazing and you felt well looked after by all our staff members. This means a lot to us.

We sincerely hope that you will have the opportunity to return to us in the not too distant future when it will be our pleasure to look after you again.

Thank you again for sharing your review and for staying at Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross.

Reviewed October 9, 2021

Booked this hotel as it offers electric vehicle charging. Arrived and found that the charge points are limited to 6amps / 1kw which is half the speed of a three pin plug. Absolutely useless as it added about 20miles of range overnight so we still had to go and find a charger in the morning. When we challenged the hotel they said this was on purpose as they were free so that’s why they are slow. When I said this I like arguing that it’s ok for the shower in your room to have no water pressure as the water is free, they didn’t understand. Avoid if you drive an EV.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Guest Experience Executive, Guest Services / Front Office at Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2021

Dear "DanT932",

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We aim to provide our guests with the very best of experiences, and I would like to apologise for the inconvenience you have encountered during your stay with us.

I know that we have already reached out to you directly, but please could I ask that you get in touch with the hotel via our Guest Experience Department, at gee@cp-gerrardscross.co.uk so we can discuss the matter in more detail, and assure your concerns are addressed properly.

Please do accept our apologies for any distress or frustration caused and I hope that despite these circumstances, you will decide to return to Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross in the future, in order that we can deliver to you a more memorable experience.

Kind Regards,

Katerina Fragkou
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed October 6, 2021

Looks very nice from the outside but inside is very dark and drab, brown & grey. Staff were very friendly and nothing was too much bother. Bedrooms again drab but adequate, no instructions regarding fire exits nor TV, beds comfortable. Breakfast was superb something to cater for all tastes but this cannot be said of Dinner which was disappointing. First evening I had fish and chips, fish was moist with a good batter but mini chips and a spoon full of mushy peas on paper not acceptable. Second night I had Chicken Spatchcock which had very little meat and on a bed of peppers and masses of watercress. I expected it to be spicy but was bland. Starter was Prawn cocktail with the smallest prawns I have ever seen and the dressing seemed watery. Sweet was Creme Brulee, not the best I have tasted. Dining room needs some plants as it is very plain and not welcoming apart from the sparkling glasses on the tables. The best thing during our stay was a trip to the model village at Beaconsfield, if you have time please go see it, amazing. My friend and I will not be returning. We didn't use the pool, spa etc so cannot comment on these facilities. To me it was more a 3* hotel rather than a 4*

Room tip: 4th floor looked onto roofs below (not attractive)
Date of stay: October 2021
Guest Experience Executive, Guest Services / Front Office at Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2021

Dear dorothyfox88,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments that we can seek to improve the quality of service that we provide here at Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross.

Thank you for your feedback about our staff. We are trying our very best to provide excellent service all the time by exceeding the expectations of our guests.

I am extremely sorry to read about your experience in our Restaurant. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. Please note this is not our standard.

Your comments have been highlighted and we have addressed them immediately with our Food & Beverage Team.

Your feedback has been very helpful and please be assured that I will personally follow up your comments with the entire team, thereby ensuring that no other guest experiences similar shortcomings.

Thank you for your comments again and I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to welcome you here again in the near future.

Reviewed October 6, 2021 via mobile

We visited this weekend, arrived Friday evening. Very welcoming check in, hotel room very clean and comfortable. We made full use of the spa facilities, swimming 4 times during our 2 day stay. Restaurant was very good, excellent food and great service. Breakfast was also very good, a wide choice of food and drinks available. Excellent location for Legoland and Harry potter studios. Will definitely visit again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Guest Experience Executive, Guest Services / Front Office at Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2021

Dear " N5835JYalisons" ,

It was wonderful to have you staying with us.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about us and sharing such positive feedback.

We truly appreciate your wonderful responses and comments and I am truly delighted to know you enjoyed your stay. I will ensure to share your comments about the service with our team, who will be encouraged.

We sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross.

Warm Regards,

Katerina Fragkou
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed October 6, 2021 via mobile

The staff at the hotel were exceptional, went above and beyond to make our stay special. The room was lovely, the club lounge was great and the pool fantastic I am really sad to say that our overnight stay was completely and utterly ruined by other inconsiderate guests. We were allocated room 214 and I had to call reception x 3 times to ask them to help with asking other guests to keep the noise down. The room was directly above the smoking area and the noise was ridiculous, the noise in the corridors / people slapping doors / talking loudly etc. My little boy is 6 and when we’re both still awake at 0200 he was getting upset as very tired and couldn’t understand what was going on. It totally ruined our trip to Harry Potter world, I felt hungover with tiredness and I then had a long drive home, which was a struggle. I appreciate that people stay in hotels for different reasons and after lockdown people want to let their hair down and I hate being a party pooper but honestly in hindsight I wish we had just travelled there and back in a day as despite the hotel being lovely the fact that very little sleep was had spoilt the trip. Thank you to all the staff for all you did to make our stay lovely. I do think improvements need to be made around asking guests to be respectful of others staying in the hotel, perhaps allowing people to book quiet rooms?

Room tip: Avoid room 214, it’s above the smoking area and if hotel busy like it was during our stay it is extremely noisy.
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Kimmy1982Uk

Dear Kimmy1982Uk,

Thank you for your the time to take feedback about your recent stay with us.

I am glad to read your feedback about our staff. We are trying our very best to provide excellent service all the time by exceeding the expectations of our guests.

Please allow me the opportunity to apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused you. Please note this is not our standard.

I am extremely sorry to read about your experience with the noise on that night. Our Front of House Team including our Night Manager mentioned them a couple of times to be considerate of others as we want to make sure all of our guests have a quiet evening and a good night sleep.

We do hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back, at which time we will spare no effort in providing you with a seamless stay.

Should you need any further assistance, please let us know by contacting our Guest Experience Team at gee@cp-gerrardscross.co.uk.