US$113
US$108
  • Free Breakfast
US$38
El Meson del Marques(Valladolid)
Free cancellation until 07/21
US$74
Hotel Quinta Marciala(Valladolid)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$71
US$143
US$130
All reviewsthe busolder hotelshort walking distancerooms are basicrooms faceceiling fannice poolair conditioningcenote zaciideal locationtown squarenight's sleephotel roomfew minutes walkstayed two nightswonderful hotelvisit valladolid
Reviewed 22 January 2018

...but was given probably the noisiest room in the hotel, due to the early morning breakfast hour happening just below and across the pool from my room. Once they all left at maybe 7:30 a.m., I fell back to sleep only to be awakened one hour later by the maid washing the outside of my bedroom windows right by my head! To top it off, it had been a cold night but there were no blankets in the drawers so I had to sleep in my clothes in order to not have to get up in the middle of the night and walk all the way down to the front desk receptionist to ask a blanket there. Little things were no kleenex in the kleenex holder in the bathroom, no washcloth provided, the outside of the air conditioner unit fell off when I was trying to listen where the midnight noises were coming from...the AC was not on, but the noise was coming from there. It was a total wreck. Then upon awakening to my outside bedroom windows being washed I got up and tried to check email - internet wasn't workiing. I wrote a list of all these complaints and shared them with the only English speaking front desk worker in the morning upon check-out and all he could say was it was all normal and he was sorry - he didn't offer a partial refund or another night at half cost or any compensation. I would never stay here again.

Room Tip: If you choose to stay here, DO NOT stay at the back end of the hotel by the pool, stay instead along the corridor. It should be quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank saywarda2017
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We stayed two nights here 12/30-1/1/18 and found it to be clean and comfortable. The walls were a little thin so it could be kind of noisy but it wasn't terrible. For the price I felt it was a great value. It is super easy to walk to the town square and they had free parking which was greatly appreciated. I would definitely stay here again. I also appreciated that they didn't bat an eye at two lesbian travelers.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jenna19
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Hotel Zaci is well located. Close to the bus station and central plaza.

We got a room on the top floor. The wifi signal was very weak. The first morning it was impossible to showing, owing to the terrible water pressure. The second morning, the pressure was acceptable but the water wasn't exactly hot. Rooms face a central courtyard area. Meaning quite a lot of noise early and late, due to kids and generally inconsiderate types. The air con unit had a beaming light shinning from it. This wasn't exactly conducive to getting a good night's sleep.

Front desk staff were a mixed bag. Some very friendly whilst others were more complacent.

This hotel is an acceptable option if others are fully booked.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Supadappa
Reviewed 7 January 2018

When we arrived, the lady on reception made a meal out of the fact that we didn’t have a reservation and took her time to decide that she did have a room for the night, at 100mxp over the advertised rate. Later it became quite obvious that they had many rooms available. She quite visibly rolled her eyes when we asked to see the room before agreeing to stay and took us reluctantly for a quick viewing. A large common area next to the pool was roped off and off-limits. In the morning, there was no breakfast included. When we checked out and asked to leave our luggage somewhere the same lady was quite pleased to tell us that they didn’t have anywhere to keep guest luggage (not even one of the empty rooms). We asked a couple of times what she suggest we do instead and she told us to go to the coach station and use the left-luggage there. On the plus side, the rooms were clean and spacious with nice furniture, but I would have swapped the hardwood side-board for a better class of service. I would recommend to anyone to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank julian h
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Lovely courtyard but the rooms are musty smelling and not very clean. The front desk staff, particularly the evening staff, were not friendly and had a 'could care less' attitude. However, when we complained about anything, things did get looked after to a fashion. The problem was that there were lots of things that weren't working. In our first room, one of the lights didn't work, the remote didn't work (just needed batteries), the blow dryer didn't work and there was no hot water for a shower. Also, the safe said that the batteries were low but they wouldn't replace the batteries. The next day they moved us to another room which, I'm sure, hadn't been used for some time as it was a lot dirtier than the first room. I had to clean everything with wet wipes before using anything. The blow dryer worked in this room but the safe didn't. We were tired of complaining so didn't say anything about the safe. The beds and pillows are hard and uncomfortable. They advertise a restaurant but it was closed for all but 2 of the 6 days we were there. They have a sign in the lobby that advertises an american breakfast for 80 pesos but in reality it cost a lot more and the quality was poor. This hotel is not worth the money they charge.

Room Tip: Don't stay here is cleanliness and service matter to you.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family