US$113
US$108
  • Breakfast included
US$137
US$130
Hotel Quinta Marciala(Valladolid)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
  • Breakfast included
Casa Axis Mundi(Valladolid)
US$71
Agoda.com
El Meson del Marques(Valladolid)
US$74
Priceline
All reviewsswimming poolthe main squarehot waterrooms builtroof terracethe buslounge arearoom downstairsin towntwo blockssecure parkingnice poolek balambeautiful interiorthree floorsclean roomscentral courtyard
Reviewed 10 February 2018

The hotel itself was distinctly average, the main redeeming factors being its central location, free on-site parking, and decent price. The room we had was of a decent size, but was quite spartan. There is no fridge, or even water provided, but there are a number of convenience stores close by.

Contrary to some of the other reviews on here, we felt that the staff was quite friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Edanisl
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

All the hotel TVs had no reception during our stay but thanks to Christopher at the front desk we were able to view Super Bowl on the lobby TV of their nearby sister hotel.
They said the Festival that had started had made it difficult to secure system wide repairs. What?-Nobody available for several days? Rooms very clean and comfortable with excellent air conditioning. Need to add that the more expensive room that we wanted and booked thru Booking.com wasn't available for check in when we arrived as the guests had been permitted a late check out time. The matter was eventually resolved by guests leaving late, room being prepared and our checking in way beyond the normal 3 PM check in time. Staff were friendly and as helpful as possible under some problematic conditions.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Love this small welcoming hotel. Very friendly staff. Rooms are tidy with towel sculptures every day. Reasonable and a good moderate price for a night or two. Nice pool and the courtyard is very authentic.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2017

We stayed 3 nights in late November 2017 which is still low season so the room rate was good value. Nice exterior, well located not far from central plaza. Beautiful interior courtyard with swimming pool. Enclosed parking in the rear is a useful amenity. The room was perfectly fine without being pretty and included a mini safe. The reception ladies were welcoming and helpful. The two hot tubs on the roof terrace were unfortunately not operating at the time. Breakfast (not included) can be had up there. It's nothing special (lousy coffee!) and besides there are nice cute cafes in the vicinity. But breakfast at the hotel starts earlier than at other places so we had it once just so we could get an early start to Chichen Itza.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2017

This is an attractive hotel, close to the main plaza, Candalaria park and the ADO bus station. The pool in the central courtyard looked very nice, although I did not try it and didn't see anyone else in there either.

Front desk staff acted like they were doing you a favour by attending to you, very unfriendly. I was given the wrong room from what I had reserved and paid for, grudgingly changed after I had to come back down the stairs with my luggage.

The bed was comfy enough and the mini-split a/c was quiet. I only had to have it on for a couple of minutes, I wanted to open the windows but unfortunately mosquitos came in right away. I realized at bedtime that there was no bottled water in the room and the hotel did not have a jug to get any from. Front desk looked at me rudely when I asked about it. So I had to brush my teeth with soda pop.....

The next morning hot water lasted for a few minutes only, then the shower was barely lukewarm. I left quickly and would not book this hotel again, given the other options in town.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo