Review Highlights
Favorite Shop in Ajijic

Diane's shop has a little of everything...The unique jewelry collection is beautiful...There is so... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
joannk895
great lady with a terrific store

I've known Diane 11 years and drop in her store whenever I need an uplift or a present for someone... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Gravy G
Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico

All reviews excellent collection unique gifts unique pieces local artisans mexican art visiting ajijic jewelry craftsmanship craftspeople shop mexico purchase
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

A wonderful store for gifts and different ideas for your house. Local artists and unique items make this a must do for everyone.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

You will not be disappointed making a visit to Diane's jewelry store. I have been there twice on vacation and both times I have bought a lot! She has great quality at great prices. John is a real delight. I just love working with him. They have great gift ideas for family and friends back home.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 4 February 2017

When I started up the street I was a little disappointed in some of the shops, however, the trip was worth it for a couple of stops and this is one of those stores. This store has a small but excellent collection of handicrafts and jewelry and reasonable prices. We went on a day that the stores were closing early and really did not get enough time to spend looking at the great pieces. The owner was great to talk to about the pieces. I really wanted to buy a piece, however, she was short-staffed and unable to wrap the piece I wanted to carry back to Guadalajara. I have been dealing with the owner over the phone and she has been great as we discuss how to pack a piece of folk art and ship it to me. Again, if you are thinking about the market in Tonala there is simply no comparison in the quality with her pieces and ones that are less expensive and have a mass-produced feeling.

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank joanz359
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Total fun fest, some of the most beautiful gift an jewerly in the area. Also terrific candles. There is something for everyone here. Take your time and look around. Great staff as well.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 8 December 2016

This is a wonderful store for Mexican for items such as jewelry, art, folk art and many other things.While in Ajijic this a must place to shop for excellent one of a kind items.

Date of experience: December 2016