All reviewsroom locatedmini fridgebed was comfortablehighwayprairie
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Very friendly, helpful owners. Perfect for passing through town. Bed was comfortable.
THe owner suggested several ideas for sightseeing in the he area which turned out to be really great. Good place to stop for the night.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I was travelling from northwestern Ontario, and told the owner I would be checking in late. He was very understanding and ensured to hold the room for me. Upon my arrival, he was very kind, guiding me in the direction of my room and letting me know of the breakfast place across the street. Could use some updates, but my room had a tv, mini fridge, coffee maker and internet access. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Clean room, great service, very helpful. The room was very quiet even though there were many other guests. It was so quiet and comfortable that I slept in for two hours!! Wifi service was also adequate.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2017

It was the perfect motel for my wife and I after a long day of travel. We were greeted by friendly hosts who actually offered to cook for us because everything else was closed. The room was clean and spacious. We also forgot something and they happily forwarded it to us via Greyhound. It was really appreciated. We highly recommend this motel if you are travelling through the area.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John D
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Right on TransCanada Highway 17. Clean and tidy room. Could use some updates. Restaurant across the road Tim Hortons and other eats down closer to Esponola. Owner was very nice and attentive making sure we had everything we needed as next day was a holiday. Mini fridge coffee maker and microwave in room. Air conditioner wasn't working to full capacity.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends