Mettawas Station Mediterranean Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mettawas Station Mediterranean Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Kingsville
Price range: US$11 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in Kingsville's historic train station, Mettawas Station provides a relaxed atmosphere with its historic charm, to dine or just enjoy a cocktail. With the Canada Chrysler Greenway passing next to the building, trail enthusiasts can stop enroute and enjoy a bite to eat. Executive Chef Anthony uses local seasonal ingredients in his menu which is filled with appetizers, pastas, steaks, seafood and much more. All menu items are prepared with and Italian Mediterranean flare. Pair the food with a local wine from our list, a cold craft beer or a tasty cocktail and you will have a pleased palate. Don't forget to save room for dessert as well and a cappuccino or espresso! We look froward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 19 February 2018

My husband took me here for the first time, for our 45th Anniversary !!!! Could not have been any better !!!
The service, from the hostess, Janet, our waitress Sheila, to the cook, Anthony,,,everything was excellent !!!!!
I had the salmon and my husband had the perch/pickeral combo ,a singapore sling for me and a 20 oz draft beer for hubby,,and even saved room for dessert !!! I had tortufu and hubby had cheescake, both recommended by Janet !!!!
The service was very good, the atmoshere was good and the food, EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!
We can't say enough good things about Mettawas !!!! It sure beats driving to Windsor to The Keg (which is where we used to go for our anniversary ) !!!!!So glad we tried it this year, it is our new special occasion place !!!!!!!
Good job to everyone involved !!!!!!!!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for incredible service, homemade unbelievable food and a beautiful restaurant this is the place for you. FYI the med spread is out of this world good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

It was ok . Food was good maybe a small step above average. Price was above average for the portions I received. I would go again but definitely isn’t my go to .

Date of visit: November 2017
2  Thank 1Petes_Eats
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Went for a Saturday evening, date night meal. We got there for a 7pm dinner. We beat the rush and enjoyed a quiet meal. The food was very good, the service was very good. I would go back again. This was already my second time, but first for dinner. I had lunched previously and enjoyed my work luncheon as well. The decor is unique and added the the experience. Parking is at a premium.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 5 December 2017

A unique restaurant in the town of Kingsville located in the old train station with a nice atmosphere and excellent food. Good selection for lunch with decent sized servings. The Chicken wrap was delicious and very filling.

Date of visit: November 2017