“Best Tea Room in Essex County!!!”

Annabelle's Tea Room and Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Kingsville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Recommend to all... Everything is homemade and tasty! They serve a large variety of teas, as well as mixed beverages and wine! The food is to die for!! SOOOOO GOOD!!! The bread is made daily, the salad dressings are all homemade, and you can not forget the wonderful scones served with creme and jam or the delightful lemon curd The restaurant is done up in chintz and antiques... beautifully done, with linen table clothes and napkins. I recommend Annabelle's for birthdays, special occasions and romantic dinners! Price wise... value for the dollar.... quality service and food!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Annabelle's is my favourite restaurant and my go-to place for special occasions and out of town visitors. Even if the food was not spectacular (which it is), I would still visit for the decor and atmosphere! Servers and managers are lovely, too! Every detail - from the moistness of the sandwich bread to the floral decorations on the sugar cubes - is carefully thought out. The Queen's Tea Service is always my fave - and I've worked thru the entire menu over the years. Note: call for reservations a least a few days in advance - even for weekday lunch!

Bor T, General Manager at Annabelle's Tea Room and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you for this review and thank you visiting again. Always great to have returning customers, they do keep us on our toes ! I have a feeling we will see again.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We didn’t know what to expect and we had looked forward to our visit. We were not disappointed. This is a very interesting place for experiencing the traditional English tea service but there are lots of other interesting menu choices. A great place to pamper your Mom, wife or partner. The ambience is beautifully “old-fashioned” but bright and interesting. You’ll want to dress up just a little because it fits. The service is excellent. The whole experience is unique and not-to-be-missed. You won’t find this special experience elsewhere. What a delight. Very highly recommended. If you want a special treat for a friend or partner,this is one of the best that will be long remembered. Trust me!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Visited Annabelle's Tea Room and Restaurant today for the first time and was pleasantly surprised - my choice for lunch (grilled turkey and brie on fresh homemade bread plus tasty salad with tangerine vinaigrette) was delicious. A teapot of hot Lemon Green tea was refreshing and exactly what I needed. Each tea room is decorated with fire places, oversize vases with huge arrangements of flowers and lovely floral china plates. Your iced water arrives in a heavy carved crystal glass. One large chandelier featured tiny teacups and saucers hanging below the sparkling crystals. Both china and chocolate rabbits decorated the mantels and everywhere you look you will find something new to engage your interest. Service was fast, food was plentiful and our waitress was very attentive - stopping by our table several times to inquire if everything was OK. Prices are reasonable and you'll definitely want to make a return trip. There is a handicap entrance for your convenience. Don't forget to make your reservation in advance.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Living in the Detroit area, a day trip to Kingsville and Leamington has always been a delightful international getaway. One afternoon while sightseeing through Kingsville my Mother and I stumbled across Annabelle's Tea Room and Restaurant. We couldn't resist going inside to take a look. We were absolutely enchanted and when the good news arrived that there was available seating we decided to give the place a try.
We ordered the British sampler which includes a bit of everything; chicken salad sandwich, fruit cup, salad, a scone with cream and jam plus a lovely pot of tea.
The whole experience was such a treat especially since it was my mother's birthday.
Annabelle's Tea Room and Restaurant is a truly an exquisite crown jewel of a place.
Highly recommended for a bit of England in Kingsville.