“An Exquisite Crown Jewel Tea Room & Restaurant”

Annabelle's Tea Room and Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Kingsville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Living in the Detroit area, a day trip to Kingsville and Leamington has always been a delightful international getaway. One afternoon while sightseeing through Kingsville my Mother and I stumbled across Annabelle's Tea Room and Restaurant. We couldn't resist going inside to take a look. We were absolutely enchanted and when the good news arrived that there was available seating we decided to give the place a try.
We ordered the British sampler which includes a bit of everything; chicken salad sandwich, fruit cup, salad, a scone with cream and jam plus a lovely pot of tea.
The whole experience was such a treat especially since it was my mother's birthday.
Annabelle's Tea Room and Restaurant is a truly an exquisite crown jewel of a place.
Highly recommended for a bit of England in Kingsville.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We held a ladies tea for a small wedding shower type luncheon. Not only was the setting simply gorgeous, each and every guest had a display of culinary delights! The ambiance coupled with the food and excellent prices make this a place to return to.

Rob T, General Manager at Annabelle's Tea Room and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Thank you for this review.
Best wishes to the bride and groom!
Hope you do get a chance to visit again.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Exquisite food served in a delightful decor. Wonderful service in an old building in downtown Kingsville. Open for lunch only in the winter, the place is always full,mostly women, but just a delightful spot to visit for lunch I took my wife out for her birthday (complimentary birthday cake) and we had a wonderful drive out and lunch together. If you are going to be in Essex county make a reservation for lunch or during the summer for dinner. Check the webpage.plan to spend some time,relax and enjoy.

2  Thank mishawindsor
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I have to tell you...we've had two very memorable visits (within two weeks of each other we liked the place so much).

We were on a shopping trip from the states and decided to finally stop in. We had tried calling all morning to reserve a spot, but the phone was constantly busy. Still, the mgr/owner managed to find us a time a slot and we were greatful!

Four our first visit, I splurged and had the Christmas sampler. My friend and my Mom both had the British Sampler. None of us were disappointed with our choices. Everything on my plate (Christmas sampler) was to die for! The creamy dessert, the yummy soup and the terrific chicken salad. Wow!

Our waitress was slammed, but still managed to maintain a sunny disposition.

For our second visit, two people had the Quiche and I tried the British sampler. Again, very yummy. I especially loved the lemon scone. Yikes!

Our waitress on this visit was able to linger a little longer to chat and we enjoyed her company. She didn't make us feel like a pain either when my friend knocked over an entire glass of water...then I followed up by knocking mine over when I tried to help clean it up.

We will be returning very soon and can't wait!

1  Thank Isabella S
Reviewed 22 January 2018

my wife and i and a friend went there for lunch and had a very pleasant meal in a museum of china and tea cups and other stuff. this going to sound odd, but i was afraid to move or i may broken something ! no offense, but go with your sisters not your husband or brothers . i do not remember the food at all.

1  Thank djdexchange