“Awesome poutine!”

Jack's Gastropub
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Kingsville
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Kingsville, Ontario's premier luxury boutique style bed & breakfast accommodations & Gastropub restaurant.
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Poutine! We have grown to love it and Jack's does it better than we have had it. It's certainly not something you can have on the regular without your doctor being very stern with you, but it's awesome! The southern poutine is to die for. Very nice beer selection, they produce Banded Goose, however they are a nano (very small batch) brewery, so you can't purchase a 6 pack. You can order flights though, and just keep coming back! The only thing I would change is the fact that they don't cook their burgers any way except well. It may be a Canada thing. I prefer a good medium, but they were still really juicy and good. We were in town for 3 days and ate dinner here twice! We never do that! The next time we come through this neck of the woods again, Jack's will definitely be on our list of places to revisit.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is a great place for lunch or to take friends to for supper. The building has great atmosphere and a warm feeling. The staff are very attentive to your needs and the service is quick. Excellent food.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Sat out on patio and enjoyed the outdoors. Food was yummy, great beer selection too. Our server was great and attentive. We'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a laid back fun evening!!!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

My wife, sister-in-law and I stopped in for lunch today. It's been a year since we were last here and it keeps getting better. I had the feature burger; The Tangy Sow" is a cajun beef patty topped with back bacon, cheddar, peach relish & a banana pepper aioli! Absolutely delicious. My wife had the Lamb burger, equally as tasty. Try the local beers, they are great. Our server, Shauna, was quite knowledgeable of both the beer and food menus. The restaurant was very busy but we were seated immediately. Probably a good idea to make a reservation. All-in-all a great experience. We shall return.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

My husband and I have been here many times. It's ALL Good! Menu varies with fresh local food. The restaurant has indoor/outdoor seating all year. Cosy wrap provided on colder winter days. The have web info that provides constantly changing things that are happening. There is a fantastic bnb up stairs we love.