“Great Take Out”

Add it.
Enfield Pizza
Ranked #12 of 15 Restaurants in Enfield
Reviewed 13 January 2017

I was in Halifax area for a meeting and just wanted a pizza delivered to my hotel. Not much by the airport so called Enfield Pizza. Great thin crust pizza and delivered quickly. Nice touch as the owner did the delivery. it was so good I grabbed a takeout container from the hotel and put the left overs in the mini fridge to enjoy the next day.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

We popped in here for lunch. I ordered what I thought was a clam and fish dinner with french fries and pointed to it on the menu. The waiter asked me about it and I repeated what I wanted and continued to point. My husband wanted fish cakes, but is highly allergic to shell fish, so he asked the waiter about cross contamination. Lindsay checked on it with the kitchen. While they would have fried the fish cakes separately, he told us that they couldn't guarantee that the cakes had been processed correctly at the factory with no cross-contamination. We decided to play it safe and he had egg salad as we had a drive ahead of us.

When my order came, it was only clam strips, no fish. When I asked the waiter about it, he said that he repeated it back to me and that I had affirmed what he said, which was only clams. I took him at his word as I do have a hearing problem. They were good, but there weren't lots of them. The serving of french fries was quite generous and they were crispy. I had the mocha iced coffee, which was also quite good. All in all, a decent lunch and we would return.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

we spent time here and totally enjoyed the all meat pizzas.. and great friendly staff who gave great service..

Reviewed 24 March 2015

Great pizza and would recommend to any pizza lover out there. I enjoy the all meat and the donair. Prices are not outrages , service was good,, meal was hot

Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

You would think ordering food and dealing with people with good attitides would be easy , Unbelievably Not. Just the opposite. If your not happy they don't care and tell you it's Friday night "rush hour" and they can't help you. However their food is great but I will Never Go Back ! There's a million shops that serve food just as good with better attitudes !