“Great all around place”

Add it.
Shooters Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Enfield
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Owners are very friendly food is very good. Thursdays wing night is very popular. something for everyone. early in the evening it's nice to stop with the kids for a meal or later in the evening for a social drink and listen to some live music.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Our family simply loves this place. The staff are great and super friendly, the food is good, the wings are the best I have ever had, and the beer is always cold! Exactly what I expect from a pub. They often have good bands play here too at night...

Reviewed 21 January 2018

This Sunday brunch was not worth the time. One waitress with two large tables and so we waited. Hot food when it finally arrived. Nothing special food is just average...Don't know what would have happen if they had been busy. Have been there on wing night and they always have enough staff. Actually find the food at Curlies better. The waitress took our drinks off the bill . I'd rather pay and get my food faster . Was not the waitress fault, was management . They were there holding up the bar.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This is your typical small town pub. The food is good and plentiful with lots of choice. The servers are friendly. It would be nice to have more of a variety in drinks other than beer but a great choice for a a stop after work.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Friendly service in a dark and tired pub. We did not have food, just ice cold pints of Keiths draught. Not sure if I would ever eat there. Based on a bad experience at Curly's down the road, perhaps the next time I pass though I will give Shooters kitchen a try.