Wedgwood Retreat(Crawford Bay)
Free cancellation until 07/26
Book now, pay at stay
US$113
US$129
Ainsworth Motel(Ainsworth Hot Springs)
Ainsworth Hot Springs Guest House(Ainsworth Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
Mermaid Lodge & Motel(Ainsworth Hot Springs)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshotel guestshot springsthird floorcold poolkootenay lakea bit priceyour waiterwater temperaturewalk in showergeneral publicplunge poolspring poolbathing suitsday passsmall fridgeunique experiencegreat view of the lake
Reviewed 16 February 2018

took the family to visit the hot spring and it was very handy to be able to stay right there and use a nice robe for walking to the pools. room was clean and nice. the extended time for hotel guests to use the pool was a bonus.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

My adult son and I spent a really nice afternoon here. The facility is modern and clean, the water is clean too, and the staff was friendly and helpful. We had a great lunch in the restaurant, lots of unique items on the menu, reasonable prices, and delicious food. I look forward to going here again.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Wilda T
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, great atmosphere, good room. Strange restaurant has no gravy, but everything else was excellent, would definitely stay again, as a guest they let you enter the pool 2 hrs before opening. Absolutely great

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I have been coming here for many years.( 20 plus years)
As much as I love the Hotsprings, I wish the restaurant was better.
The waitstaff act like they are doing you a great favor to take your order.
They do have a captive audience as there is nothing else close, and it shows with the treatment of the guests.

On a recent trip I thought I would try a burger, because that is pretty hard to screw up.
It came completely charred...I mean there was barely edible. When I asked for it to cooked less the waiter told me the all come that way. It is a burger! This is not rocket science.

If you don’t mind a bit of drive...go someplace else or pack something.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank joe l
Management response:Responded 27 December 2017

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the experience in our dining room. It sounds like you may have had a "personality conflict" with your server as recent guest feedback has been exceptionally positive and ratings for our dining room are averaging very close to 5 star. As for your improperly cooked burger, our staff will always offer to re-cook a meal, not questions asked. Thanks for your visit and your feedback.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I have visited the springs prior (20+ yrs) and was pleasantly surprised by the updates to the caves and front end.
It is always nice to have a visit to the caves for sure and now with better lighting, a flat walkway and increased lighting makes it more enjoyable.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded 19 December 2017

Thanks so much for your visit and review. We've been working hard at upgrades over the past two years with more to come!
Hope you visit again.