“Great food”

Rice Bowl Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Mandan
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We ordered take out. It was recommended by the staff at Comfort Inn. Great choice. Food was ready when we arrived and everything was wonderful.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

All the vegetables were completely raw onion was so strong it made my eyes water and that was my entire the wontons were all onions literally no cream cheese and the pork fried rice was a pile of rice that had no flavor with a little pork sprinkled on the top we never ate the food played the $45 bill went to the Hong Kong restaurant a few miles away and had a awesome meal will never go back and how this place got rated so high is beyond me if you see this sign keep driving

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Because this Chinese Restaurant's hidden location, ...I feared the outcome...
Yet, I was so hungry for a nice night entre with lots of beef & veggies...
The warm hospitality draws you in & the food quality AND portions, did NOT disappoint. I enjoyed the presentation of the food in a 'boat-shaped' dish... It was delicious, and plenty for another meal.
Price was reasonable, and a quiet setting... Well worth finding them, behind the Morton County Library, at the West end of Mandan's Main St.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I'm used to Chinese Buffets and not impressed. Went to rice bowl with son and family. The food was awesome. Quality and quantity unsurpassed. Food made to order. Asked about egg rolls and they make them fresh daily. Will be back again and again. Little out of the way. on the back side of city library and on second floor. Elevator or steps, your choice.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Rice bowl is by far the Chinese food in mandan and bismarck. We go here all the time! In fact its now the only chinese food place we go to