“bucks”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Borrowed Buck's Roadhouse
More attraction details
Owner description: This roadhouse features evening entertainment with great music, beer and entertainment. The gaming area includes pool tables, slot machines and blackjack tables.
Reviewed 30 September 2012

It was bucks. The music was loud and the drinks were good. The staff was friendly and it was your normal bucks experience.

2  Thank Kyle S

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Good drink specials, great music, dedicated staff and free popcorn. Some basics for a good lounge/bar experience. The consistant shot selling can be annoying but I'm assuming there is some incremental profits their so I live with it. Worth the visit in my books

1  Thank matthewsJ2596IH
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I went here with some buddy's after work on a friday night. the bartender said for $8 he'd give me a wrist band and I could drink beer all night. of coarse I bought it! the beer came in 12oz plastic cups but let's just say after several I had to call my wife to come get me. when she came I got her in the dance floor for a few songs too.

1  Thank acphill
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Country bar. Weak drinks. Young people mostly. Music is fun, good dance floor.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 February 2012

My wife and I were at a nearby casino when we decided to drop in here. Although the crowd is a little bit younger than our usual bar hopping jaunts, no one even gave it a second thought as we danced the night away. Friendly bar staff, wait staff, with minimal wait time for drinks, even though there was a pretty good crowd.

1  Thank paulwylie W