“Excellent for DL”

Proz
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Devils Lake
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

A great selection of craft beers (I think 20 Taps) drew me the first time. It’s usually hard to find a seat at peak times. Philly cheese steak sandwich is very good and fries always fresh. Quality has continued to be consistent.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Fun sports bar atmosphere, lots of good food choices. We had the nachos and the platter was HUGE, great value and delicous. Also, try the cracker break (lavash) - it was awesome!

Great place to hang out with friends and get a bite to eat and a beer....or two.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Whether you eat in town or at the Woodlands Resort the Proz Restaurants offer similar dining choices. The food is good, the services was good. The food and drinks were a little slow making it to our table. The pizza and the walleye tacos were the best meals we tried this trip. Parking seems to be ample I have found room for my truck and trailer each time I have been there.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Passing through for years we always though this was a typical bar with a low end menu. Not true. The food is great and the beer selection was awesome for the middle of ND! (Craft beers on tap!)
Always busy. It ain't a fine dining experience but well worth it.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Bar food average at best. We had burgers and apps which were just ok. Service was good but place was a little loud for me but doesn't take much to turn me off but that's just me and not necessarily a negative for most. Appears to be a popular hang out for locals and is one of few sports bars in Devils Lake. There were several groups of fishermen in the place but talking with them they were on a meal plan and Proz was one of two that honored their meal vouchers so they do have a captive audience because of that. Just not a place I would look forward to having my next meal.

Been to Proz? Share your experiences!