“Good food & friendly staff”
Review of Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Devils Lake
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The prices are reasonable, right next to our hotel, and the food was good. A variety off foods were offered and everything was hot and tasted good. Would return.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My nephew and I stopped here for dinner. The 1st thing that caught my eye after we entered was how clean the restaurant was. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was the same as always - Great. The mashed potatoes & gravy, dinner rolls and green beans were hot and fresh and the chicken was awesome. The ingredients for the salad bar were fresh and tasty. They have a large parking lot and it has east access. Overall this is a great place to eat when in the Devils Lake area.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Six of us ate for less than $50 (2 seniors and one child among us and a $10 rewards coupon)! The pizza is fairly good; not the best I've ever had, but good value for the money. I'd say there is a broad enough choice of pizza for almost anyone. Take note of the dessert pizzas on the way in. It is a big mistake to follow the natural impulse to load up on all-you-can-eat pizza and then not have enough room for dessert. I'd give the dessert pizzas 5 stars.
The fried cheese is too greasy for me, but others seemed to like it.
The restaurant and bathrooms were clean; staff were cleaning up promptly when customers left their tables. The servers and cashier were very friendly. Plenty of parking. They have a rewards program for "frequent eaters".
There is a separate room in back where a group was holding a dinner meeting.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I've been to several Pizza Ranches and this is the cleanest and nicely run. The chicken was cooked very well and the pizza was hot and fresh. This buffet is a little smaller than some that Ive been too. The only downfall is they couldn't keep up with the buffet pizza and it wasn't that busy.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

The Pizza Ranch of Devils Lake, ND is a great family place where you can get a lot of tasty comfort food for not much money. There's no waiting since the whole thing is a buffet, all the time. Yes, you could get just a pizza, but why not sample some of the eight to ten different ones that are hot and ready?

I have eaten at Pizza Ranches in Wisconsin and now in North Dakota and I can honestly say their broasted chicken is among the finest I have eaten. There is a salad bar and the fixins for that if you care to partake. Beverages are included with the price of a buffet and seniors enjoy a discounted rate.

Pizza Ranch also has "dessert pizzas" available plus the ever-present soft-serve machine. The peach one was especially good! You'll never go away hungry at this or any other Pizza Ranch restaurant. The staff is friendly and helpful in removing your dirty plates too. Give this a try if you've got a pizza itch that needs a scratch; you'll thank me later.