“Good Prime Rib”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant. I have had the prime rib and new york strip. I would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Farmer2006

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Our group stayed at the Super 8 next to the Ranch. After many hours of travel we were not interested in getting back into our vehicles so we walked over to the Ranch. The food was very good, with many options. Service was good and efficient. $1 beers were offered downstairs while we shot pool and watched a football game.,

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My cousin and I were on the way to hunt in Montana and he had heard this was a good restaurant so we made it a point to stop.
I had the pot pie because I rarely see it on menus and my cuz had a steak. Both meals were excellent and absolutely get the popovers! Melt in your mouth delicious. Service was also very good.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for dinner, and the steaks are fantastic!
We are here when staying for a night in Devils Lake and it was a real treat. The place is warm, inviting and has great rustic decor. The staff were really attentive too. Don't pass this one by if visiting the area!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Steaks were awesome. Prime Rib Medium rare was delicious and the side of mashed potatoes was good as well. There is a reason why this is #1 in the area.