Embassy Suites by Hilton Winston - Salem
Hampton.com
US$114
US$123
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
US$75
La Quinta
Kimpton Cardinal Hotel(Winston Salem)
US$211
US$196
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Graylyn Estate(Winston Salem)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsevening receptionconvention centeromelettwo room suiteparking deckhot tubvalet parkingliving areadowntown areabusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast was excellentindoor poolking bedbeds were comfortablefriesyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here over Easter weekend and received outstanding service. This property has an excellent location in downtown! Will stay here again in the future. Plenty to do, see, eat/drink within walking distance to the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we booked and paid for our room 3 weeks previous because were coming from michigan and would be a late arrival, we called at 800pm and were told that everything was set for our 1030pm arrival only to find that our room had been overbooked, that our phone call was not a hold on a room I had already paid for and that I slept on a sofa bed and my son on the floor because he felt the floor was more comfortable, my daughter and wife took the king size bed, but my children are 15 and 16....

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank ronphelps
yvettewesley, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Winston - Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize that we fell short of Excellent during your stay with us. I am sorry that we did not have the proper accommodations for your bedroom once you arrived and were not able to get a good nights sleep. I am glad that the Manager on Duty was able to connect and touch base with you and Mrs. Phelps before you departed to ensure you this was an isolated incident.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope that should your travels bring you to Winston Salem again we are better able to accommodate you and your family.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The whole hotel was dirty and grimy. We didn't stay and the front desk staff wasn't surprised. I asked if the rooms had been renovated or were they in the same condition as the lobby. He said it was the same. We checked out the room and he was right. What a disappointment. The whole place was a dump.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Christina R
yvettewesley, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Winston - Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

I am very sorry our current appearance was not what you had anticipated. We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel. Unfortunately, this sometimes requires essential renovations in our guest areas.

With that being said, we will be undergoing a major million dollar renovation this year to update our product. This is sure to provide a highly functional space and stylish décor that meet the modern needs of our valued guests, like you.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations, I hope you will consider the Embassy Suites on your next visit to Winston Salem so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First, let me begin that we are loyal Embassy Suites travelers. Our family was traveling home from vacation and were skeptical about picking another Embassy Suites based on our stay in one in Greensboro on our way down. It was horrible; the staff was miserable. However, this hotel restored our faith in Embassy Suites! From the moment we walked into the hotel, we were greeted with smiles! Room was clean, pool was clean, and the front desk was helpful. The adult reception was so much fun! Tony Wright was a blast. Our kids enjoyed some Shirely Temples and snacks while my husband and I relaxed with complimentary drinks. The variety of snacks provided by this hotel was far better than ANY other Embassy Suites we have ever stayed in (and that is a big list)! Tony joked around with us and had all of us relaxed in minutes. In fact, all the bar tenders were awesome! The breakfast was incredible! I just can’t say enough about the staff and the spread of food at THIS particular Embassy Suites compared to others! They go above and beyond! The staff at this hotel made our family feel welcomed and were genuinely kind.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Saw a piece of hair on the covers of the bed. Turned the sheets back and found hair in several places on the bed and a brown stain on the pillow case. Very unusual for this type of hotel. . Called the front desk and after 45 minutes waiting for housekeeping I called again to get the linen changed. Girl that finally came was wonderful, but she couldn't believe the hair in the bed and she pointed out stain on pillow case.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business