See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Here is another example of a "Potel". Management from India does not care how bad the room gets as long as they get their money. Room was dwarfed by a very large bed. Curtain was coming loose on top because there were missing hooks. I didn't see any roaches in the afternoon when I checked in but they came out at night. Caught some large roaches in the bathroom and climbing up the wall next to the bed.

Room tip: Better pass on this motel and go to another.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Rev Johannes M
Reviewed 19 January 2015 via mobile

Check in was so fast rate was very reasonable new king size bad was very comfy cleaner than my exception parking was near my room front desk was very knowledgeable she knew around the town .no breakfast but went cross the street to Have breakfast was good all fast food places was near by.

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Lock your door, your car, and your wallet.
This is a $25 motel charging $52.
dirty, smells of Indian food(I think) no services
Drug deals in the parking lot, loud fights and police called.
Nuff said........ stay away.

Room tip: Go to Hampton in for $10 more
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank Dave M
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The bed was very comfortable. Although we made a reservation well ahead of time, the air conditioning was not turned on when we arrived at 10 PM and the room was hot upon our arrival. The manager had to come down and turn the AC on. The bathtub had a dripping problem, and the paint on the wall was peeling in some places. There were no towels in the bathroom, and we had to get towels the next morning. The people who ran the place were very nice. The motel is located near restaurants and a shopping center. It is located on US 17 and you need to take Business 17 at Chocowinity if you are coming in from the south and not take the by-pass. If you are on a tight budget, this motel is for you. Both of us stayed and each of us had queen-sized beds for $52.00!! The room had a small refrigerator and a microwave. The room was clean.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank WaltonTiger
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I don't like staying there no more because the fact that I got bite rashes on me from the place and then when you walk in the room he smells bad and they bed be having holes in them and it don't make no since I hate this motel

Date of stay: March 2014