All reviews waffle house no issues stay there again parking lot fridge and microwave appearance accommodations brand waterfront
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The overall room was ok, but in the morning or evening the shower had only cold water. The manager on duty Gary attempted to get it fixed but I am not sure this was a real attempt. When we checked out I was told that they would attempt to adjust the bill for the issue with the water, still waiting for this adjustment.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Gary B, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

We are deeply sorry the issue was not fixed and assure you that this sort of problem will not occur again. As for your bill adjustment if you could contact the hotel we would gladly sort it out for you. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Me and my family really enjoy staying at the Days Inn in Washington,NC. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. They always say hi to my little girl when they see her even if she doesn't talk back to them.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gary B, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

We thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Rooms were not well cleaned, bathtub had dirty bathmat inside and bathroom smelled like a sewerage backup. breakfast was unappetizing and little selection.I will not stay here again, when visiting family.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gary B, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

I am very sorry about the experience you faced here and I would like to let you know that I am investigating into why you had these issues. I also want to let you know that if you can contact us at the hotel and ask for the manager Gary I would gladly listen to what exactly the issues were and let you know how we can compensate you for them. We really appreciate when our guests leave us reviews as they let us know how we can better ourselves for you and our future guests.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

The front desk was awesome and very helpful with all of my needs. The room was clean and very comfortable to be in. It was my dogs first hotel stay and he absolutely loved it. I would absolutely stay at this place again and again.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gary B, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

We really appreciate you writing this review for us it means a lot to our staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Yes, this hotel is showing its age.So am I. I see the maintenance staff doing work there all the time, inside and outside. The front-desk staff and management are quick to respond to any issues that may arise. The breakfast provided in the morning is adequate. Remember, there's a Waffle House just 20 yards fro the east side of the hotel. There's a great selection of TV channels (at least 80) that include Movies TV, Me TV, Bounce and Get TV (lots of old movies and classic TV shows such as The Andy Griffith Show, M*A*S*H, Gomer Pyle USMC, Perry Mason, Twilight Zone, All in the Family, In the Heat of the Night, Sanford and Son and much more. Good value, great staff. Manager Gary Beacham is friendly and sees that any guests' concerns are attended to as soon as possible.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on west side of hotel to avoid noise from traffic on highway going through the city.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo