See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2016

I travel a lot and stay in a lot of motels but without a dought this is the worst place I have ever tried to stay ,dirty sheets ,dirty bathroom ,a toilet that wobbles like a three legged hobby horse moldings falling of the walls,alarm clock doesn't work,and the smell was absolutely the worst I have ever smelled.The worst I have ever experienced. Never again for us .By the way we had 2 rooms and both rooms were the same way. Worst money ever spent out of my pocket. Place needs to be torn down.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on our way back home from our coastal trip. The evening staff was really nice and helpful, the room was mediocre, and the beds were not much to talk about. But for the rate it really wasn't that bad. Other reviews I read I would agree with, some I disagree with. I don't have a pet so all of the other reviews complaining about the pet fee didn't worry me. I probably wouldn't stay here again. Oh and the most important thing I should mention was there so called continental breakfast. We assumed it wouldn't be good so we bought our own breakfast items from Walmart across the street. I was interested in going down to the office in the morning just to see what the breakfast had to offer. It consisted of apples, oranges, rice Krispy treats, hoe hoe chocolate cakes, coffee, and orange juice. Not impressed

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2016

if you want to sleep on a soft bed don't go here, layed down to get some sleep felt like i was laying on bricks.went to front desk to ask for a refund and all he told me was that the beds were new only a year old,as for the refund no luck.will not be going here no more.....

Room tip: lol, tip is dont go here if you want a good room find some place else.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2016

This is a older place that needs a makeover. There is nothing major wrong, just some little things that keeps this hotel from getting better reviews. the only clock in the room is on the microwave that is around a corner and can't be seen from the room. The TV worked fine for awhile and then turned to snow. It would clear up and do it again in an hour or so. Shower head needs to be replaced, water only come out of half of the holes. The rug is dirty enough that you leave black footprints in the bathtub when you shower. Location is good, sometimes making a left out of the parking lot is a pain. It is close to many places to eat or shop. Check in and out was quick and easy. Friendly staff. I would stay again.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank AdakC
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Able to park by our room and had a good spot to walk our dog. Non smoking room smelled like it previously was a smoking room and was in need of repair. Bed was comfortable, had fridge and microwave. Area is noisy.

Date of stay: April 2016