“Good find ”

The Cove Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Supply
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Small very clean restaurant Off the main drag of Route 17, with the staff very welcoming. Wednesday was Burger night with several options. My wife and I have two different very Generous size burgers both were excellent and cooked very much to our liking. The crab soup is to die for and could’ve made a meal on crab soup and a salad.
We live in the area and this will certainly be a regular stop for us.

1  Thank Michael C

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My wife and I had been wanting to go here for some time but didn't go till about a week ago. Now we wish we had of gone here everytime we thought about it. The food is just scrumptious! The service was over the top! It was a bit noisy but we were so taken by the service and the food that it didn't matter at all. We can't wait for the next experience!

1  Thank mhsbigsandymushnc
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Brought my sister from N.Y.with her 2 year old my 2 kids 13 and 17 my husband and me are local first time and even though it was a bit late for the kids we all had an amazing meal with great food and service we will definitely be back in very soon!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Want to qualify this review saying we have heard many good things about the Cove. And, we eat out frequently so have high expectations. Unfortunately we were disappointed. Perhaps it was an "off night".
Noisy. Very little ambience. Server was accommodating and tried to please. Bread dry/stale and olive oil nondescript. Salad dressing dominated by vinegar. Steak large but tough with gristle. Potato and vegetables mediocre. For the price, my husband and I agreed that the Cove does not come close to our expectations for fine dining experiences. We may try Brunch but will not have dinner there again.

2  Thank TravelhappyPANC
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great food, fun bar specials, and great service! You have to get there early to eat in the bar area. You ban make reservations for the dining room which is sometimes necessary if you don’t want to wait!