“bad food”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #22 of 43 Restaurants in Spruce Pine
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

the food was over cooked and not even warm.will not be going back there.the bathroom was nasty.would not recommend

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Of a dozen people in uniform, 1 was working. It's "just" McD's, but the drink area was filthy with trash, spills & flies. Not 1 table was clean so the few orders I heard & one I made were "to-go". Our 2 large drink (cup) & a shake order wasn't started for over 10 minutes so we asked for our money back. Our request was refused but we were then given cups & someone began making the shake. More than 30 minutes after our "quick snack & bathroom stop" we left, drinks & shake in hand, but very crabby. We are patient people but we all felt like throwing cups at the employees on their phones avoiding eye contact. After asking for the manager's name, she stepped forward saying, "that's me". No name given. Not worth the energy to ask further.

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

It's McDonald's...what do you expect. Disappointing service, slow, and they always get the order wrong. They leave items out, or we get wrong good.

No thank you...maybe a here ya go....have a good un.
What's that?

Folks need some training.
It's McDonald's...don't expect more.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

It's Mickey D's Folks..what can I say? It's clean, fast, the people nice, the food hot..and breakfast all day long. You can't beat it in a pinch.

1  Thank binjammin
Reviewed October 22, 2016

I was there early in the morning and bought the chicken biscuit meal with an upgrade from coffee to a coffee mocha. The food was warm and OK, but the coffee was not good. I don't think the person knew how to make it. I just went on my way anyway.