“Our second choice should have been our first”

Wing and Fish Company
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Shallotte
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a locally owned and operated restaurant. We pride ourselves on our food quality. We serve the freshest fish anywhere around. We know this because we catch the fish ourselves. If we don't have it, it's not biting! We have 7 big screen TV's around the restaurant so you can enjoy a wide array of sporting events while dining on any of our delicious menu options.
Reviewed 17 June 2018

After picking a seafood restaurant closer to our resort at Sunset Beach, when we arrived we were told the wait would be over an hour. With a quick search on the move, we headed off to the Wing and Fish Company. Upon arrival we were greeted and a apology was given because there would be a short wait. The wait was very short and we were seated. Service was were pleasant and prompt, the drinks were very good, and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We got take-out for our family. The fish tacos and burger were amazing, and the kids loved their corn dogs and pizza. However, the black beans and rice that came with the fish tacos were SALTY. Also, everything had a bit of spice to it. Fine if you like that, but I’m not always in the mood. Would go again.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Sports bar atmosphere, with great selection of food. House made chips were fresh, and crispy. Shrimp Po Boy was very good. Prices were very reasonable when compared to other restaurants in the area. They have a happy hour, but we missed it. Would definitely return if in the area.

1  Thank T M
Reviewed 5 May 2018

We've passed by this place often but never stopped but decided to try it last night. I loved the yaki (teriyaki) wings and the fries (I think they were homemade). Don't let me forget about the blue cheese dressing, which was the best I've ever tasted. My husband got the Mushroom Swiss Burger and he thoroughly enjoyed it. The waitress was very attentive, she asked me how everything was and I let her know that although my wings were good that they were cold. I assured her that it was okay. After about 5 minutes the owner came to the table and told me that he wasn't going to allow me to have cold wings and that he was going to fix me an entirely new batch, which he did. I thought the waitress had told him but he was cleaning the table behind me and overheard. I highly recommend this spot and will be returning.

1  Thank Darlene S
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Love their wings, shrimp & grits, salmon, etc. Bar is loud, so sit in dining area if you can. Waitstaff are attentive.