Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
Free cancellation until 13/05/21
Expedia.comUS$99
eDreamsUS$100
TripadvisorUS$99
All reviews central location a great place to stay town centre jeanette microwave sleep cleanliness bay esplanade
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2020 via mobile

Firstly, the rate is affordable in fact one of the cheapest in the town.
Parking right in front of your room so very convenient for guests especially when you load or unload your bags.
The hotel location is in the town, near to the bay.
Met the owner, very friendly and informative.
The room is clean and looked after very well.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 23 March 2020

The Bayview Motel was a great place to stay, it was a very roomy place and very clean. It was also quite close to the town centre and close to some of the tourist attractions in the centre of the town that we visited and the cost was very good as well.

Room tip: It was very quiet behind the entrance of the Motel and we had a Standard Two Bedroom room.
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

Clean comfortable room. Great bed & great night sleep. Clean bathrooms. Rooms were well serviced. No cooking facilities in the room so had to go go out for food. Plenty of options available nearby though. Enjoyed our stay very much.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2020

I would like to thank the Management of the Bayview motel for the over and above care they showed me
last Monday, post breaking my arm while camping out of Esperance.
Arriving at the motel after camping for a week, i looked like the wild man of Borneo, dirty, unshaven and my arm in a sling.
The management team, sorted my accommodation and gave me shaving cream and ice they put in my esky for me.
I very much appreciate the level of care and compassion shown to me.

Date of stay: January 2020
Jeanette2055, Manager at Bayview Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Hi,
Thank you for your lovely review. It was our pleasure to be able to assist you.
Hope you are on the mend and hope you have a speedy recovery.
Regards
Jeanette Keith

Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

I've been to similar hotel/motel chains thus I know what to expect. This particular hotel stands out among the other motels for many reasons - 1st is cleanliness. From the beddings to the floorings/walls and toilets - the room is as clean as it can get. 2nd is the beddings are hotel quality - crisp clean white sheets and pillows, comfy blankets, and extra pillows and blankets provided. 3rd is the amenities - aside from the usual toiletries and coffee/tea, they also provide cutleries, bread toaster and microwave, and a big plus they also provide dishwashing liquid. Just bring your food and you're good to dine in the room. 4th is housekeeping. Room is cleaned and tidied daily (and done very well -kudos to the cleaner). 5th is the room size - bigger than the other motels, at least the room that was assigned to us. The room even has a dining table! 6th reason (last but not the least) is the staff's welcoming spirit and no fuss check in and check out. Very friendly and accommodating. Needless to say, I will stay here again if we ever come back to Esperance.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jeanette2055, Manager at Bayview Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2019

Hi Agnes,
Thank you so very much for your very kind review, It is fantastic to know you enjoyed your stay with us.
Hope to see you again.
Hope you have a very happy and special 2020.
Regards