“Awesome service and great food”
Review of Nando's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nando's
Ranked #121 of 272 Restaurants in Southport
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I would just like to tell the Owner/Manager of Nando's Australia Fair Metro Southport of the awesome customer service we received from Glenn. Nothing is too much trouble for him, he knows all the items on the menu and he is also very friendly.

Food is always fresh and we never really have to wait that long for our meals, especially as we usually have a big order each time we go. Love the new location.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

The Nando's we are st tonight is located at Australia Fair Metro, m021/58 Scarborough St, Southport QLD 4215. I've added this address as it's a new location that doesn't come up on TripAdvisor.
After seeing Rogue One at the movies we were looking for somewhere to eat. Nando's is predictable so we chose to eat here.
What was not predictable was the lovely new look Nando's stores are adopting. This one is only a few months old. It's light, fresh and airy.
The staff were fantastic, especially Glen who took our orders. Really friendly, efficient and chatty. All the staff were terrific. Well done.
Food was lovely too. Good taste and hot. I wonder though if the buns on the burgers could be warmed up too. I think they'd make the burgers taste even better.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

we were extremely hungry when we reached here, so i can assure this place has quick food. You have a hotness range to choose from. I had Paella, it was fried chicken with rice, it was a complete meal for me. Only problem was their extra salt on everything. So definitely a go to for food lovers, but if you don't like too much salt, better tell them beforehand.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Nandos grab and go meal when we were on the run was great. We have never gotten take away as we are usually able to sit down and do restaurant style but as we were cruising around and on a bit of a tight schedule we grabbed lunch at the Ferry St Nandos. We got hummus and pitas to share, peri-peri nuts just for me, then we got rolls and a whole peri-peri chicken tear and share meal which had extra hummus!! The Portuguese chicken is what they are famous for but I have heard great things about the rest of their menu so we will have to go back.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Walked from work ordered a meal. Walked back to work. No chips. Walked back to get chips & the man said he didn't charge me for chips!! I was charged $13.95 for 1/4 chicken & coleslaw then? Won't be going back.

2  Thank Elise A