Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Fully refundable before 04/15/23
Priceline
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

We came to visit Roxas City and my wife booked a place here at Urban Manor Hotel its a very nice place to stay. It is very close to Robinsons Place Roxas City, the people are warm.& friendly including the hotel employees easy access to.transportation if you want to go somewhere.will definitely stay in this hotel again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

Had an overnight stay here for business purposes and badly needed WiFi. Upon checking in they gave me a WiFi coupon and later tried it on my mobile phone and laptop, called the front desk and said they will reboot the WiFi. waited for half an hour and tried many times but still won't connect to any of my devices. Called them for the second time and told me they are going to fix it. They did not check on me again regarding the WiFi. Such a disappointment. By the way, I booked the room thru Agoda, deluxe with matrimonial bed, no bfast included, located on the far end of the building. If this is their style of customer service, bargaining their problematic room in exchange with promotional rates with an online travel agency..... such a no for me. Though the room is spacious, except i notice the trash bin inside the room, there's still 2 pcs of rubbish inside (a wax paper and a bibingka leaf). The toilet is just fine, with soap and shampoo only, with bidet, hot and cold shower, though the rain shower head needs to be replaced - clogged and mouldy.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

They really stood up with the discounted price they gave us. When we arrived after getting the key card they let us walk while carrying our baggages within almost 100m from the main building. I let that pass, thinking the room would be CLEAN, COMFY AND RELAXING unfortunately it was an awful place to stay. Please don't be deceived from the photos they post online. The room is really dusty and my allergy was triggered real bad. The worst part was there's only one telephone for the whole annex building and you need to go outside your room to use it; called the front desk and politely ask if we can be transfered to another room, unfortunately she declined. She didn't even tried just declined. I hate giving bad reviews but this hotel triggered something inside me. Really really bad experience.

PS. Shower's water pressure is broken.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Small hotel but accommodation is quite okay. I don’t know with the others but for me the service is good. Staffs were warm upon check-in, accommodating and polite. Our needs were addressed and well received. The food is also nice. The dining area is not so crowded. You can easily order food if you want. Location is strategic for us. It’s very near to the venue. The hotel is also walking distance from Robinsons. The shuttle is provided upon request I would say out of 5 I could give this hotel a rating of 4. If ever we visit Roxas City again, we will be staying in this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank engjemapor
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Me and my family try to visit Roxas for the first time..we reserved a room for 6 in this hotel.when we arrived in front of the hotel,suddenly the security guard approach us and asked you will checked in?(we are still outside).and straight twll us we are fully booked.as we checked in how many times in different hotel its not a respect on how he approach us outside and he even giving us a sign through his hands for us stop and not to enter in the hotel.when we told him we had reservation thats the time he just let us in.when we check in in the reception your receptionist doesnt smile and he just told us to go to annex not even to show us where it is or send someone to show us as i know you have staff.we are not happy the way they treat us as a guest.i hope you will improve and trained your staff and likwise with your room facilities,

Date of stay: October 2018