San Antonio Resort
US$16
Orbitz.com
Roxas President's Inn(Roxas City)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$39
Islands Hotel(Roxas City)
US$27
US$26
Lawaan Garden Inn Hotel(Roxas City)(Great Value!)
US$24
Agoda.com
Wallabies Hotel Roxas City(Roxas City)(Great Value!)
US$13
US$97
Hotel Veronica(Roxas City)
TripAdvisor
Urban Manor Hotel(Roxas City)
TripAdvisor
Sky Garden Hotel(Roxas City)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbuffet breakfastinfinity poolseafoodsan antonionice poolevery guestpolite staffnice place to staythe cottagesbasic facilitiesairport shuttlepeople's parklong weekendiloilo citythe main roadroom was spaciousfamily room
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Checked in for an overnight stay. We loved it!
Friendly and very polite staff. Will definitely going back in there maybe for a longer time. I gave this resort a 5 star rating because of the location, staff and services.

Stayed: April 2017
3  Thank Walter B
san_antonio_resort, Hotel Manager at San Antonio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hi there Walter B! Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We are excited and looking forward to your next visit. Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

very courteous staff particularly the food and beverage personnel. We enjoyed the Patio rooms as they were newer and felt cleaner than the rooms inside. Very comfortable beds and clean linens

We wanted to go for a swim but the pool was just too busy with non hotel guests.

Room Tip: The rooms with Patio are brighter and feel cleaner
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family

Hello there reenagaringan! Thank you for letting us know of your experience during your stay. We regret that you didn't get to enjoy our Infinity Pool. At the moment, we are studying all avenues so both Hotel and Non Hotel guests will be able to swim and enjoy our pool. We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

This is my 5th time hear. I think they have come of age. More organised than the first stay. food was great and well presented. Cafe at the entrance nicely laid ouyt. Has a different room than previous abnd in the big block - very happy with it. Pool is amazing. breakfast excellent and an improvement on when we stayed as a family in September.
overall pleased to be there. pity only for 1 night this time.great to see the facility being used.

Room Tip: lagoon facing are great but I really did enjoy being in the main complex
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank Clinton G
san_antonio_resort, Hotel Manager at San Antonio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Hello there Mr. Clinton G! Thank you for writing about your pleasant experience with us. We always try our best to make our guests happy and improve our service. We hope to be of service to you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

I am an American living in Iloilo City and decided to visit my friends beach house in Roxas City. We had lunch at San Antonio Resort and then used the pool. I was impressed with the staff, food and the cleanliness of this establishment. We met the owner and he was very pleasant. I am planning to return with my wife and spend a few days in this seafood capital and am hoping there will be an available room. My wife is an employee for DSWD, region 6 and has been to this resort before regarding work related meetings.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank bigdipperdan
Reviewed 12 March 2017

I stayed there for 4 days last week.
This is a well run hotel, ( well managed and organised )
It is in a good location on the beach and near the airport.
The hotel has a free taxi to and from the airport.
Very good and clean pool.
There is no safe deposit boxes in the rooms,
but main reception will put in their safe at no cost.
Staff are polite and very helpful.
Breakfast in the morning is a treat, overlooking a lake !
Rooms are good.
Satellite TV.
The AC is good quality.
Bathroom / Shower room and toilet is ok, except that there was no mirror.

I have a good question to the owner :-
Can you shave yourself without a mirror ?
The answer to that is no !, therefore do you think your guests can ?

However please note that i believe this is good value !!
Also the management of the hotel allows the local public to use the pool on
Saturdays. which impresses me because it shows you that they care
about the less privilidged poorer children, well done !!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends