San Antonio Resort
Hotels.com
Hemingway Hotel(Roxas City)
US$25
Agoda.com
Tiza Manor Inn(Roxas City)(Great Value!)
US$11
  • Room Service
Wallabies Hotel Roxas City(Roxas City)(Great Value!)
US$13
Agoda.com
Roxas President's Inn(Roxas City)(Great Value!)
US$38
Hotel Veronica(Roxas City)
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbuffet breakfastinfinity poolseafoodsan antonionice poolevery guestpolite staffnice place to staythe cottagesbasic facilitiesairport shuttlepeople's parklong weekendiloilo citythe main roadroom was spaciousfamily room
Reviewed 3 April 2017

This is my 5th time hear. I think they have come of age. More organised than the first stay. food was great and well presented. Cafe at the entrance nicely laid ouyt. Has a different room than previous abnd in the big block - very happy with it. Pool is amazing. breakfast excellent and an improvement on when we stayed as a family in September.
overall pleased to be there. pity only for 1 night this time.great to see the facility being used.

Room Tip: lagoon facing are great but I really did enjoy being in the main complex
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank Clinton G
san_antonio_resort, Hotel Manager at San Antonio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Hello there Mr. Clinton G! Thank you for writing about your pleasant experience with us. We always try our best to make our guests happy and improve our service. We hope to be of service to you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

I am an American living in Iloilo City and decided to visit my friends beach house in Roxas City. We had lunch at San Antonio Resort and then used the pool. I was impressed with the staff, food and the cleanliness of this establishment. We met the owner and he was very pleasant. I am planning to return with my wife and spend a few days in this seafood capital and am hoping there will be an available room. My wife is an employee for DSWD, region 6 and has been to this resort before regarding work related meetings.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank bigdipperdan
Reviewed 12 March 2017

I stayed there for 4 days last week.
This is a well run hotel, ( well managed and organised )
It is in a good location on the beach and near the airport.
The hotel has a free taxi to and from the airport.
Very good and clean pool.
There is no safe deposit boxes in the rooms,
but main reception will put in their safe at no cost.
Staff are polite and very helpful.
Breakfast in the morning is a treat, overlooking a lake !
Rooms are good.
Satellite TV.
The AC is good quality.
Bathroom / Shower room and toilet is ok, except that there was no mirror.

I have a good question to the owner :-
Can you shave yourself without a mirror ?
The answer to that is no !, therefore do you think your guests can ?

However please note that i believe this is good value !!
Also the management of the hotel allows the local public to use the pool on
Saturdays. which impresses me because it shows you that they care
about the less privilidged poorer children, well done !!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank dundee01
Reviewed 13 February 2017

The location is in the City's iconic Baybay beach and steps away from the row of seafood restaurants (no need for a ride). Airport is just 2-3 mins from their area (they have fetch and drop service for free). They have very good food and service.

Room Tip: Lagoon suiet is is beautiful. It has a balcony with a picturesque
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

This is my 3rd time to review San Antonio Resort and I guess my 7th or 8th times been here. Aside for the addordable rate of the room, service is excellent, however there are not so many things to improve such as; they still ask for my id even if i have been here more than 7 times, I mean, they should have it on their record. Next, we always book a budget room rate good for 2pax but they only set-up 1 towel and water, I have to call frontdesk to ask for extra but there is no additional charge. Ilanyway, overall, i still enjoy my stay, but hoping when we come back again, since I always book thru their company mobile phone in advance, this will help exceed my expectations!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple