San Antonio Resort
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Metro(Kalibo)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbuffet breakfastinfinity poolseafoodsan antonionice poolevery guestpolite staffnice place to staythe cottagesbasic facilitiesairport shuttlepeople's parklong weekendiloilo citythe main roadroom was spaciousfamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 12, 2017

I stayed there for 4 days last week.
This is a well run hotel, ( well managed and organised )
It is in a good location on the beach and near the airport.
The hotel has a free taxi to and from the airport.
Very good and clean pool.
There is no safe deposit boxes in the rooms,
but main reception will put in their safe at no cost.
Staff are polite and very helpful.
Breakfast in the morning is a treat, overlooking a lake !
Rooms are good.
Satellite TV.
The AC is good quality.
Bathroom / Shower room and toilet is ok, except that there was no mirror.

I have a good question to the owner :-
Can you shave yourself without a mirror ?
The answer to that is no !, therefore do you think your guests can ?

However please note that i believe this is good value !!
Also the management of the hotel allows the local public to use the pool on
Saturdays. which impresses me because it shows you that they care
about the less privilidged poorer children, well done !!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank dundee01
Reviewed February 13, 2017

The location is in the City's iconic Baybay beach and steps away from the row of seafood restaurants (no need for a ride). Airport is just 2-3 mins from their area (they have fetch and drop service for free). They have very good food and service.

Room Tip: Lagoon suiet is is beautiful. It has a balcony with a picturesque
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

This is my 3rd time to review San Antonio Resort and I guess my 7th or 8th times been here. Aside for the addordable rate of the room, service is excellent, however there are not so many things to improve such as; they still ask for my id even if i have been here more than 7 times, I mean, they should have it on their record. Next, we always book a budget room rate good for 2pax but they only set-up 1 towel and water, I have to call frontdesk to ask for extra but there is no additional charge. Ilanyway, overall, i still enjoy my stay, but hoping when we come back again, since I always book thru their company mobile phone in advance, this will help exceed my expectations!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Raytch D
Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in one of the family rooms, it was clean spacious and the bed is comfortable. I had trouble with the hot water it keeps running out. Enjoyed the pool, good choices during breakfast hopefully next time less flies...overall it wasnt that bad..

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed January 19, 2017

We booked a room three weeks prior to our arrival in the resort. Everything was through email then. Thank you to the reservation associate for arranging those things. When we arrived at the resort's front desk around 1315hr, we were immediately served and gave us information on our buffet breakfast and had already arranged our airport transfer. The resort has a Cafe by the reception area. It also has infinity pool. Unfortunately we were told that the room was not yet ready and that we can leave our things behind and be back at 1400hr. So we decided to have our lunch nearby the place because we just arrived from Isla Gigantes and that's a 4-5hour travel to Roxas City. We got back at the hotel a couple of hours after and they had already brought our things to our room. We were told again that breakfast will be served by the pool at 0600hr. Had a cold shower because the heater wasn't working. Morning came, we woke up at 0500hr to get ready for breakfast, then we got a call telling us that the airport shuttle will be coming to pick us up in a few minutes. Roxas City Airport is less than 10 minutes away from the resort. It's a bit disappointing because we were not told on what time their shuttle's gonna pick us up...so it was a not so bad experience at San Antonio

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple