San Antonio Resort
Islands Hotel(Roxas City)
US$27
US$26
Hotels.com
Roxas President's Inn(Roxas City)(Great Value!)
US$45
Mercedes Hotel(Roxas City)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbuffet breakfastinfinity poolseafoodsan antonionice poolevery guestpolite staffnice place to staythe cottagesbasic facilitiesairport shuttlepeople's parklong weekendiloilo citythe main roadroom was spaciousfamily room
Reviewed 13 February 2017

The location is in the City's iconic Baybay beach and steps away from the row of seafood restaurants (no need for a ride). Airport is just 2-3 mins from their area (they have fetch and drop service for free). They have very good food and service.

Room Tip: Lagoon suiet is is beautiful. It has a balcony with a picturesque
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

This is my 3rd time to review San Antonio Resort and I guess my 7th or 8th times been here. Aside for the addordable rate of the room, service is excellent, however there are not so many things to improve such as; they still ask for my id even if i have been here more than 7 times, I mean, they should have it on their record. Next, we always book a budget room rate good for 2pax but they only set-up 1 towel and water, I have to call frontdesk to ask for extra but there is no additional charge. Ilanyway, overall, i still enjoy my stay, but hoping when we come back again, since I always book thru their company mobile phone in advance, this will help exceed my expectations!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Raytch D
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed in one of the family rooms, it was clean spacious and the bed is comfortable. I had trouble with the hot water it keeps running out. Enjoyed the pool, good choices during breakfast hopefully next time less flies...overall it wasnt that bad..

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 19 January 2017

We booked a room three weeks prior to our arrival in the resort. Everything was through email then. Thank you to the reservation associate for arranging those things. When we arrived at the resort's front desk around 1315hr, we were immediately served and gave us information on our buffet breakfast and had already arranged our airport transfer. The resort has a Cafe by the reception area. It also has infinity pool. Unfortunately we were told that the room was not yet ready and that we can leave our things behind and be back at 1400hr. So we decided to have our lunch nearby the place because we just arrived from Isla Gigantes and that's a 4-5hour travel to Roxas City. We got back at the hotel a couple of hours after and they had already brought our things to our room. We were told again that breakfast will be served by the pool at 0600hr. Had a cold shower because the heater wasn't working. Morning came, we woke up at 0500hr to get ready for breakfast, then we got a call telling us that the airport shuttle will be coming to pick us up in a few minutes. Roxas City Airport is less than 10 minutes away from the resort. It's a bit disappointing because we were not told on what time their shuttle's gonna pick us up...so it was a not so bad experience at San Antonio

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

The star rating is relative to the standards of Philippines and roxas in particular. I can say that this is very pleasant and clean resort to stay with big rooms that would defiantly recommend a room with balcony.

There have a nice pool but it is very shallow like 4 feet or less so it is good only for chilling and for kids as they have even shallower

They have a very nice lake where u have ur breakfast , really nice views and also around the lake thy have this multipurpose rooms that you can arrange a party or an event.

Good to say that service here is very good, and welcoming.

Stayed: December 2016