Hotel Regenta Central
Hotels.com
US$37
US$36
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Without doubt one of the favorite hotels I stayed during my time in Indore... All respect for the hotel staff who does a great job here; a true sample of excellent hospitality! ... We stayed here as a get together with friends from Nepal and India.
Thanks once again.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Suresh P
General M, General Manager at Hotel Regenta Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Suresh,

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. I am pleased to hear that you have had a memorable stay.

At Regenta Central Indore, our effort is to offer an unparalleled hospitality experience and create delightful moments for our guests whenever they choose to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed our services and facilities.

Thank you for commending our hospitality and service. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

I visited hotel regenta central Indore with my friend. Hotel staff is very good . Specially Housekeeping staff was awesome. Room was very clean and tidy. Fountain view of hotel is very good from my room.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Hrshprabhat,

Pleased to have you stay with us at Regenta Central Indore. Your appreciation about the team and the services offered to you means a lot for us. Such a genuine and feedback will surely help other travelers to take the right decision of staying at Regenta Central Indore.

Looking forward to welcome you soon!

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Stayed at Regenta for three nights, The staff were very welcoming from Reception to Restaurant, Spacious rooms & kudos to the Housekeeping team taking good care and assisting me with my needs. Hotel is Clean,well maintained has a great ambience and spectacular gardens and delicious food. this place it is very good for family

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business

Dear Ranjish P,

Greetings from Regenta Central Indore !!!

It was an absolute please to have you stay with us as we got an opportunity to offer you our services.

I take great pride in my team as they will ensure you take back great memories and experience the hotel, restaurant and other facilities.

Looking forward to welcome you soon!

Reviewed January 7, 2018

Hotel regenta central is nice and clean hotel. This hotel started recently, so everything is new. It is situated on outskirt of city and far from heart of city. Staff are courteous but unprofessional. Room service is not so prompt. this is first hotel were i found minibar was empty. taste of food was okay.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Hotel Regenta Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your efforts taken to bring your concerns to our knowledge which will help us to correct and improve in providing guest services and enhance the experience. We have noted the points mentioned by you and assure you corrective steps will be taken to rectify them.

We look forward for your next visit to allow us serve you in the best way and experience our exclusive hospitality.