US$125
US$71
Trip.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
7 Days Inn (Xining Dashizi )(Xining)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$23
  • Restaurant
Lete Youth Hostel(Xining)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe executive loungejapanese restaurantmain restaurantinternational hotelbeautiful hotelwould highly recommend this hotellocal foodsnice servicedinner buffetbirthday cakeboth timesspent nightsthe air conditioningthank you so muchtrain ridethe general managerrooms are large
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at the hotel loved the space and comfortable bed❤. The service was good too. Will go back for another stay. There were many restaurants to pick from within the hotel premises like French & Chinese cuisine.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
sofitelxn, Directeur général at Sofitel Xining, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your good Guest Experience on Trip Advisor website !

It is great to know you have felt valued with the service of our team members, and that you have much enjoyed the Luxury treat of our bedding ...

Wishing you a great summer break, looking forward to welcoming you back anytime soon !

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We stayed at this hotel on the way to Tibet. This newer hotel is wonderful in all means. The breakfast is wonderful with lots of verieties including local Tibetian food. It is located in a newer part of the town and next to a large shopping mall and a street with night markets. There is 大潤發(a store like a super Walmart) attached to the mall as well. There are a lot of activities around this hotel. Across the street from the hotel is an area people hang out at night with lot of lights, fountain. One can walk out at night and still fell safe. There is a bus stop next to the totel which can take people to downtown and museum. This is a true five star hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your pleasant guest experience on Trip Advisor website ... It is very meaningful to us, to knwo that you felt welcome & valued at our Hotel !

I have shared your comment with our Chef, regarding the great variety of our Breakfast offer!

Looking forward to welcoming you back anytime soon !

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The location is good and there are new, cool developments across the street. Next door is a shopping mall.

The “downtown” area near the big Mosque is about 20-min taxi ride.

The staff are all very professional and nice. Taxis easy to get and front desk persons very attentive and helpful.

The room was very comfortable and large. I could live here for months if needed.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
sofitelxn, Directeur général at Sofitel Xining, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a very nice review on Trip Advisor website, after your last visit with us !

It is great to know you have much enjoyed the location of our Hotel, besides a shopping mall, and that you felt very comfortable in our spacious Guest Rooms & the facilities of our Hotel !

I have shared your nice comments with our Team members, especially the Professional and Friendly service of our Ambassadors ... Especially the Reception & Concierge services !!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back anytime soon !

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Five-star service all the way! Laura, in customer relations, anticipated every need and made arrangements accordingly. The room was elegant, the pool and sauna refreshing, the staff were very polite, and the location was at just the right place in the city. If you are accustomed to being pampered, you won't be disappointed here. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your own experience on Trip Advisor Website, regarding your last stay with us ...

It is great to know you have much enjoyed the Luxury treat of our Ambassadors throughout your stay, and that the Room facility was up to your expectation for a Sofitel Hotel in the region!

I have indeed shared your nice review with our Team members, especially with Laura, who did go the extra mile in terms of service and arrangement, that helped to make your stay a great one !

Looking forward to welcominng you back anytime soon !

The whole Team is joining me to wish you a lovely Summer !

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I did not plan to stay at this Hotel, but the trip to Xining started out with a few small disasters which left me in the middle of the night without access to the place I was booked into. My plane had been delayed and the person supposed to pick me up did not wait at the airport so .... Xining taxi drivers dont speak english and after a few failed attempts to reach my booked hotel I just looked up a few online. Not all hotels will take foreign guests in Xining, it can be tricky. So wandering into the Sofitel at 2am without a booking and looking I am sure more than a little stressed I was warmly and kindly greeted. The receptionist went out of his way to help me, I had to take a suite as that was all they had but he gave me an late check out so that I had time to rest and sort it all out in the morning. Suite was huge and very luxurious. The breakfast was included and is an amazing selection that seems to go on forever and offer every cuisine you can think of!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your own experience on Trip Advisor website ...

Noticed that your Sofitel booking was not meant to be, but this last minute stay was a great Experience worth to try !
I have particularly noticed that our Receptionist have had delivered an Heartist service at wee hours, and that you did very much enoy the selection & taste of Qinghai of our Breakfast Buffet !

Your comments have been shared among the Team !

Looking forward to welcoming you back anytimethis year !