“Great Spot to Unwind”
Review of Greenhouse Coffee

Greenhouse Coffee
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Xining
Price range: US$5 - US$7
Description: Greenhouse the only third wave specialty coffee shop in western china. We have locations in Xining, Yingchuan and Lhasa. We roast at high altitude which allows us to achieve maximum flavor in our coffee at lower temperatures, saving flavor and energy. We hire deaf staff as a way to give opportunities to the under privileged locals. If you want great coffee, good wifi and the best cheesecake
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Popular music, young people, smiling faces! I can't comment on the coffee myself but my wife always orders and likes the latte. Sandwiches, burgers, and pizza all are above average for China. However be sure to order your hot drinks very hot or better yet "tuh beyea tang" Just pronounce what I have typed.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

... for this part of China. Went there twice since the ambient (music) is really nice, stuff is friendly (and english-speaking). Cakes are fresh and tasty :P Also go for the home-made Kombucha!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Introduced by local guide for being best coffee in town...came here after visiting main mosque in old part of city. Did not try meals but coffee was great better than well known import from usa.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We went and the food was really good for the middle of nowhere. We ordered two chicken pesto with was a sandwich. Two black teas, a coffee, a wrap and a chicken sandwich. We ordered water with lemon and it was good. I recommend it for a nice breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I was recently in the area and was told about Greenhouse Coffee. During my two week time period in the area, I took multiple visits to this cafe. Before even walking in the door, I knew I would love it because of the outside appearance: string lights in the windows. The inside was just as welcoming, including the staff that greets upon entrance. During my time at Greenhouse, I have tried the Peanut Butter shake, Oreo and Chocolate cheesecakes, iced lattes, fries, and Mexican pizza. None of these items disappointed me! I would highly recommend this cafe to the locals and anyone traveling in the area!