See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2016

The room is a luxury by the Chinese standard and in a second tier city. The bed and pillow were very comfortable, the staff were extremely friendly and prompt in responding to my request, and the breakfast, dinner buffet were full of choices and tasted very good. The only reservation is, there are not many English speaking staff. I spoke Mandarin, so this was not an issue for me, but my work companions do not speak Mandarin, so I must assist them to translate to ensure no misunderstanding.

Room tip: High floors, facing the lake.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2016

I stayed in a number of cities in China and this was the best hotel by far. Rooms were superbly furnished, clean, spacious, big windows, comfy bed, great shower.
Everything worked perfectly
Faultless service. Staff spoke enough English to get by and made every effort to ensure we had what we needed
Lovely lounge area, very well maintined
We had a lovely meal at the japanese restaurant again staff worked very hard to ensure we got what we ordered
We didnt try the pool or other facilities.
Good location, opposite yangtzee and vry close to shops
For the price we paid, excellent value for money!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I recently had the opportunity to spend nearly two weeks at this hotel for business. From check in to check out I had no issues with any aspect of the hotel, or indeed the staff. My room overlooked the river, was well appointed and apart from a minor issue on one night with the room safe, which was sorted immediately, I had a very pleasant time. Meals were more than satisfactory at both the Japanese and western restaurants and the staff who realised I was there for a reasonable period made me feel very welcome and we often had a small conversation within both our capabilities of the language barrier (for me anyway). I would have no hesitation in recommending other travellers to this hotel. I look forward to the opportunity to return.

Room tip: Room overlooking the river gives you a changing landscape of river traffic. Sometimes the noise from the ships motors does intrude (22nd floor) but you just get used to it and I had no issue with this at all. Great views. Room and room service was excellent.
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is a top class hotel with nicely furnished, maintained rooms, and courteous, helpful staff right on the banks of the river in dowtownJiujang. We found the hotel to be well run with half of the rooms looking out onto the ugly famous river and the other half showcasing the uglier town. I've had better breakfasts in other cities but for Jiujang this was probably top drawer.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank ZhuhaiBill
Reviewed 26 September 2013

My room was well furnished and well maintained. Comfortable bed, good reading lights, an air conditioner that could be adjusted in the room.

The rooms overlooking the Yangtze River were sold out, so mine didn't have that view. In all fairness, I had not requested one when making the reservation.

Excellent breakfast on the second floor. Good service, from bellboys and maids to desk staff and assistant managers.

Wireless was available in the room. Bathroom had tub plus shower.

Overall could not have been more happy.

Date of stay: September 2013