“FORGET ABOUT SUBWAY...!!!”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #44 of 149 Restaurants in Rocky Mount
Reviewed 4 April 2018

A repeat visit for me, but I've bored my wife to tears for years with how good a Jersey Mike's tuna sandwich is. She found out and will never go anywhere else. Here, they are fast and friendly and your order feels heavy carrying it out it's so loaded. Jersey Mike's Forever!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Returning from a weekend trip in South Carolina, we veered off of I-95 in favor of the alternate route. Around lunch time, we were approaching Rocky Mount. We had a hardy breakfast earlier, so didn’t want too big a meal for lunch. A quick search on TripAdvisor located this Jersey Mike’s not too far off our route. I’m a fan Jersey Mike’s vs. Subway. They fill the nitch vacated by Blimpie.

They are always fresh; good enough you can expect a line at lunch time. Many others agree with me.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Close to my office and easy to order makes this the go-to for days when lunch at the desk is required. Fresh consistently and friendly attentive staff make it pleasant to get in and out and back to work.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

It has been over 10 years since I have eaten Jersey Mikes, especially at the Rocky Mount location. Remodeling has made a huge difference since I was last in here. I ordered the Philly Cheesesteak with chipotle to go. Definitely within the top three cheesesteaks I've ever eaten, the other two are in Philadelphia: Pat's King of Steaks and Geno's Steaks.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Consistently the best subs you can get. High quality meats, cheeses and fresh vegetables and breads. Welcoming and friendly service.